varghesemathew

If so you can make a complaint to the Payment of Wages Authority of your local area.He will be an officer of the labour department. Varghese Mathew
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
bluej244

Yes, I agree. There is nothing you can do if you have no documents as proof of employment.
From Philippines, Cebu
Ragx88

Dear Georgia
This is a very common issue with most of the private firms, hence I would like to give you some inputs to solve your issue:
Before you proceed with any legal issues, you need to be ready to prove that you were an employee in the organization. For which, I need to know the following:
1. How many of you joined the organization during the same period and their status.
2. How was the attendance taken by the firm for its employees.
3. Were you provided the PF number.
4. Did you sign any official documents for smooth functioning of the organization.
5. What is the mode of salary payment in the organization
Please revert back and we will try to get yourself to get your salary back or to my friend at .
Regards
Raghavendra G

From India, Bangalore
georgia dias

It is not obligatory for the company to give appointment letter, salary slip, ID card????
From India, Vashi
georgia dias

e
I joined the company through placement. One more lady joined 2 months before me.
Attendance was taken on muster and punching machine.
no PF ESIC
no official document signed
salary was deposited directly to bank

From India, Vashi
VIJAYALAKSHMI J

HI
Noted your contents. For the 4 months u worked in that case you might have signed in the attendance. As per Labour Act for staff leave (skilled) if anybody continuously worked for 21 days they are eligible for all benefits without leave please note. Also in your case its minor u have to talk to amicably and tell about your future. If you approach the labour office company will have problem hope u dont have any bad intention against that company. Being HR persons should be the problem solver not the problem creator if u r HR please. The above is applicable to all grade in the skilled employement
Also if u receive probationary order please read the terms carefully and act
regards
vijayalakshmi j

From India, Chennai
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

If you speak of the obligatory of the company, then it is not your responsibility too to demand. Last but not the least, with regards to ESIC/PF your company may not be under the purview of the respective applicability. With regards to Leave you are eligible for Casual/Sick Leave only right now, even the EL/PL eligibility comes after 240 days of your tenure with the company. So it is advisable if you are leaving for this reason only then it is your ignorance, please get advice from your HR before take any drastic step which may hamper your career. Rest is your choice
From India, Ahmadabad
skjohri1

Hi,
In a situation where you have no documentary proof of showing your employment with the company as well as the nature of employment, it is better to forget the story and start elsewhere afresh. Please take care and be careful in future.
Regards
S.K.Johri

From India, Delhi
Apex Management

Dear All,
Whatsoever the circumstances relating to issuing of appointment letter / salary slips or identity card may be their but no employer can held the payable salary which is gross violation of the payment of wages act.
Dear Georgia, you have mentioned that no deduction on account of ESIC & EPF has been made by your employer but not clarified whether the establishment is registered under the provisions of the acts and whether your salary was within the ceiling limits. If yes, the management has deprived you from the due benefits.
In such situation, first of all you should follow up your case within the management and if no response is received, you can file a complaint before the Labour cum Conciliation officer of the area and also write to the RPFC, EPFO and RD, ESIC for non compliance but you have to establish being employee of the establishment.
P K Sharma.

From India, Delhi
varghesemathew

Ms Vijayalakshmi For academic interest please tell which labor law states that after 21 days of continuous working one is eligible for all benefits excepts leave.? Varghese Mathew 09961266966
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.