No Tags Found!

surendra.raj1

Dear Ramesh,
You can go through website of labour court of india. the link is http://labour.nic.in. Here is you can find all answers of your queries.
Surendra Shekhawat

From India, Jaipur
saswatabanerjee

Ramesh
With a salary of above 18000 per month, you are not under payment of wages act
So a route for speedy recovery is gone.
Advocate fees for a civil suite is going to be far above what your salary is.
So,that is not worthwhile, apart from being very distracting factor in your new job.
One way is to send a lawyers notice and hope they will get scared and pay up.
But it's not likely to work.
One way is also to go and meet the labour officer in your area and see if he is willing to take up the matter. If he does, something good can come our of it.
Other way so to Forget it and let it go

From India, Mumbai
brijesh_0108
sir i was working as a sales executive in a non organised firm from last 4 month, on salary of rs 10000/- and TA 1500/- per monthi after 3 month the owner of firm intimate me that if your business will not comes for 1 lakh after month you leave the job, after month, i told him that take my resignation because my business not increase, they accept the resignation and told your one party's payment yet not come , you will receive your payment after clearing that, party was not ready to give the cheque because they made bill against my party out of their contract rule,they are charging Rs.3000 Extra as ODI charges from my party, and in contract about ODI charges was not mentioned so he deduct Rs 2000/- from bill amount, and now they are deducting that amount from my salary after waiting 2 month, not only this time they always deduct in my salary by giving any odd ression pls help me after leaving the job i was at home for a month and my family condition was very bad, at this time i have no money to survive please take action as early as possible( i join company in 20 july 2014 and resigned in 1 Dec-2014)
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.