No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have recently started a proprietorship firm and got an order for contract manpower with a reputed Oil & Gas Co. My firm has VAT,CST, Service Tax no already alloted. Being the principal employer, the Company has asked my firm to ensure all compliances including EPF/ ESI / Indemnity Bond etc. Now issue is how to tackle EPF / ESI?
The following are the challenges:
1) I do not have permanent hired manpower so how do I apply for EPF.
2) How to manage ESI?
3) Any other legalities required
Currently I am forced to subcontract the same order as I do not have PF Code and ESI. Please help me on the same. Would be grateful!
Regards,
Prateek

From India, Kolkata
Glidor

ASK your manpower provider for the same, if they dont have, then these so called persons will get enrolled in "your master roll" and you have to obtain the ESIC/EPFO for them as principal employer and pay their contributions.
nowadays, most of organized manpower suppliers have their own code of ESIC/EPFO and they make compliance, you just have to recruit them as contract worker, and maintain CLRA 1970 rules, offer them form V at the time of sending demand for contract workers.

Anonymous
Thanks for your kind revert. But thats what I am doing right now. The manpower provider is doing all the compliances. But for future i need to get EPFO and ESCI for my own firm and become complete manpower provider. In how many minimum workforce can i apply for EPFO (Voluntary Registration provision)?
From India, Kolkata
Glidor

for voluntary registration there is no restriction of employees, however for ESIC there is compulsion of 10 with power or 20 without power , so if you have 10+ manpower, then go ahead

vetti-officer
I would like to start housekeeping manpower consultancy . What are the registration need to do
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.