kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

In 2005 I was working in a company in a white collar job, and the management in similar way had terminated among 10-15 of staff including me. ITES BPO Co, and the HR just was dummy piece. At that time i wanted to take revenge by doing the same way but restrained myself. Else in 2005 you would have read some news like this like all the HR of XXX Co mysteriously disappeared and never never found again. No one would even know the reason why they disappeared. But i controlled my emotions and choose to move on in life.
When justice gets denied or delayed then the human emotions become harsh. Many times HR literally terminate people without reason, but not all take revenge most people keep the pain in their hearts and move on mostly white collar people when injustice is done dont resort to violence, most they can do is file legal case, but workers a single inhuman and wrong move triggers violence.

From India, Madras
s_shalu_1

Dear Ravi,

I couldnot stop myself from responding to your post.Being here on citehr from a long time and getting to know you though your posts, I'm sure this post of mine will not go well with you.

Though I do not wish to know the reasons for termination, let me make it more clear to you. Decision is taken by the Management or HOD the Department and the execution part is left to HR. This is what is being followed even in MNC's. I am a part of IT sector too. From your words it seems, you are labeling HR for your termination..may I know why?

Maturity , empathy ,understanding is something which humans have been blessed with. An eye for an eye has never been a solution. like you are being paid for doing your part at the job , in the same manner an H.R is employee of the company too.If we all sway with our emotions then I don't think there will be even one professional left on earth! You think injustice is being done only to other departments and ver to HR? then you need to think again my learned friend. Justifying killing someone in the name of revenge is highly disheartening. Opportunities never cease for people who work hard. They get some or the other opportunity.One word of advise for you--either take it or leave it, entirely upto you. Life is too short to keep grudges in your heart. You are harming your good self only. Move on>>.

We are concerned with these kind of repeated gruesome killings of employees.Anger , frustration needs to be kept in check : they cannot be justifiable reasons to char someone to death.

One person has lost his life and those who have survived by him; what was there fault ? Attacking,burning an employee; it's such a sick feeling even to write it.

From India, Vadodara

Shalu
I am 1000% sure decision is / was taken by HR and HR only.
If all people have same temperament then there wont be any arguments or slapping or murders in the society no need of court or police. . Different people have different temperaments. Some might even not analyse the case.
I also told that i choose to forget it and move on.

From India, Madras
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

https://www.citehr.com/323657-how-of...sonable-4.html
Thanks for the great prophecy. Let us wish that hazardless transformation comes soon.
Attribution: https://www.citehr.com/323657-how-of...#ixzz21QAr7b9z
This is my last post in the above referred thread. As expected hazardless transformation is not coming.The hazardous transformation is underway.Right?

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear All
Please go through this thread :
https://www.citehr.com/421213-maruti...ml#post1906755
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Maruti Swift to run out of stock as Manesar plant not to function soon
Maruti Swift to run out of stock as Manesar plant not to function soon - The Economic Times

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Business Line : Companies News : Haryana CM promises fast-track probe into Maruti incident
Assuring top company officials on Monday, Mr Hooda said that Mr K.T.S. Tulsi has been appointed as public prosecutor to “fast track” the investigation into last Wednesday’s incident that left a Maruti General Manager dead and 96 company officials seriously injured.
Is this enough? No. The happening is the outcome of the flawed dynamics of human relations.This needs to be repaired.

From India, Delhi

Then what is enough. You mean to say all 90 workers should be hanged. If the murder is done by one person you can easily catch and punish. But when a mob goes unruly, in that mob there might be a person who has not at all touched the GM, still he will be caught & punished.
Kasab was caught and full camera shots were there, was the crime of these workers more worse than that of Kasab, still kasab is kicking alive in Jail.
Kindly explain what is enough.

From India, Madras
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Please do not be angry.It is already said "The happening is the outcome of the flawed dynamics of human relations.This needs to be repaired."
Attribution: https://www.citehr.com/420722-maruti...#ixzz21VqAEfVk
We are discussing.

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

ON THE SPIRIT OF DISCUSSION.
-------------------------------
We are discussing on a common cause. It is no body's personal issue.In this perspective:
1.becoming angry is unfortunate;
2.presuming something about a discussant which is not explicit in the post is unfortunate and
3.replying without grasping the whole is also unfortunate.
I will not be replying posts with such flaws.
However, everyone is welcome to seek clarification in sober language and spirit.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.