hammad76

Hello to all my seniors, I am a fresh MBA and I want to apply for the teaching job in the university from where I passed my BBA-Hons, I don't have any experience in teaching. This will be my first experience in teaching so please guide me on how to write a cover letter, it will be directed towards the director of the university. They have not advertised for a job in newspaper but I want to know if there are any vacancies for teaching available in the university and if there are then i want them to consider me. Please help in writing a cover letter. Thanks in advance
From Pakistan, Karachi
Hr. Khaiser Ali Shah

Dear Hammad,

As per your query you have almost worked out everything, simply write the statements in the form of intentions and you are done yourself. I can assist you in drafting a letter by taking your own sentences.

To the Director

XXXX University

Date:

Respected Sir,

I am a passed-out MBA student of this University and found it a great place for learning and development, I often found that yours and the university fundamentals inspired me to be a part of this university and serve other students in fulfilling their ambitions. In the process, I want to apply for a position of faculty in xxxxx department and willing to contribute all my support dedicating in the prosperity growth of both the students and the university.

Thereby, should a vacant position is available in the esteemed department, I request you to consider my profile and provide me an opportunity to work with you.

I always remain thankful and grateful to you and the university for your help, support and guidance in my career development,

Sincerely,

Hammad

Student Number

passing year

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.