View Poll Results: Do you also want to meet all citehr Members together??
YES 582 94.33%
NO 35 5.67%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

jsrao337@yahoo.com
Dear Friends,
The Idea is good. Initially, it can be organized in Mumbai...
and then, in a booming city like Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore and so on..
A good leader with good zeal and organizing abilities needs to take the lead..
To start with a database can be built with following fields (illustrative)
1. Name 2. City 3. Email-ID 4. Mobile contact 5. Organisation & position 6. area of work (HR etc) 7. Interests
Jai Ho, Kalyani Ji.
JS Rao,
Hyderabad..

From India, Hyderabad
Jeetendar Jain
HI AM Jeetendar from Chennai. I have attached a excel file. All the HR's from Chennai please fill & forward it to my mail ID. I will coordinate in Chennai. I will call all the people who are interested in Chennai from the list. Please forward it to you friends too & ask them to mail me the updated file. Mail Id -
Jeetendar - 9884479669

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls HR's Meet.xls (19.0 KB, 84 views)

ratneshpandit

Greetings to all.
I think Skype is a good option to chat & talk. We can do a video calling from Skype. I request you to all please come up with more effective ideas so that we can make this event successful.
I am working on ideas/topics to share when we will meet.
(Cite Contribution): Request you to take the initiative to start this event in Pune.

From India, Pune
sudhakaran shylaja
Moderators & administrators of citehr may decide. To make it more practicable and effective it should start with regional basis.
From India, Ahmadabad
dineshdivakar

dear friends, please follow up the instructions of mam . she is right always. may be these comments are for your safe future.
From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Good morning,
I look forward to arrange the meet in Pune. We are exploring to make this a live event through SKYPE or youtube, so that everyone can see it both, live and the recording later.
The topics, would be related to the most discussed areas in CiteHR. Lets list them and finalize, so that we can arrange it. I vote for Competency Mapping and Compensation Benefit.
BEI Interview is another area, where we all wish to learn. Tell what us your area of interest.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
lckr
Hi all,
First of all a great site. Very Useful for me as i had Just Started a Company.
We can meet in different cities.
I mean we can conduct the meetings in different cities, and those who are available in that place can attend...
I can attend if this is held at chennai or Hyderabad
Thank you
Chaitanya Kumar Lingareddy

From India, Nellore
Cite Contribution

Greetings, We are working to arrange a meet in Pune. If any one wishes to volunteer , please connect with me. Regards, (Cite Contribution)
From India, Mumbai
Sanat G

Dear All ITs better to make on sheet or file where we can get phone numbers & contact details ,place etc . Warm Regards Sanat G HR Dept SRSL 9986752278
From India, Bangalore
abedeen7

Dear All, We may arrange the same for eastern region that is either Kolkata/Bhubaneswar. Requesting you to coordinate the same if any one intrested. Regard’s Shaikh
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.