No Tags Found!

manoj.bharti

That is not fair Malini, If u dont want to share the weight and want to escape.... then we can not force... but it is not a friendship... :)
only sharing can make it lighter....
What in the heavens made u think that we don't want your help. without u things can not be squared up....
I mean it needs four to make a square... :) :) :)

From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

Square up :confused::confused::confused:........how come its an traingle na.......:icon6::icon6:...i dont want to escape am always with u people...........chatting
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Triangle..... how come... don’t understood.... One side not sharing weight and making triangle other side... How...
From India, Calcutta
manoj.bharti

Well said Chitra... Jayant is welcomed better we make a circle so we can accomodate other friends too.... :icon1:
From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

who ur fairy...........ha hahaaaaaaaa......naam nahi bathaya lekin he wants her to be at center...........no rejected
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Okey then... no issue.. let her be standing out of circle... if u dont want... what can be done... she will get angry on me... I'll handle.... what to do... :)
All right, so let's make a circle.. :)

From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

First u make the circle then no need of invitation we ourself will come to help our friend
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Ok Malini.... That’s my circle.... and Please joint to unite and feeling of togetherness... help will automatically there...
From India, Calcutta
chitrasuchi
beautiful..manoj ...and U reserved the place for ur fairy (with name not yet told to us:icon7:) at the center ...hmm
From India, Hyderabad
manoj.bharti

Yes....!!!! that’s the spirit... and see the Malini... trying to escape.. :icon6::icon6::icon6: Malini... Hima has joined circle... now where r others.......
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.