firozhr

Hi all, One of my Friends is working for a Dairy Company, and he receives his salary every month on the 22nd; so many times he has raised this question to management regarding the salaries, to pay the wages to employees on 1Oth of every month, but no use, is there any solution for this. Every month, he gets his salary from the 25th to the 28th of the next month( Eg . he received his December 2023 Salary on Jan 28th 2024.
He has informed the Accounts Dept to Remind the Management Regarding the employee salary; the Accounts Dept people said that, As per the MD sir's instructions, only we will credit the Salary. ( No need to remind them). Need solution for this...

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Strictly speaking salary to be paid on or before 7th of every month. I think some relaxation is there for this if number of employees are more than 1000 that even salary to be paid on or before 10th of every month. While your friend has the option of approaching Labour Authorities for solution I would suggest better look for another employer who pay salary on time.

From India, Madras
Agarwal BD

This is a problem with organizations who do not manage their finances well and is a sign of poor management. Suggest you look for a better opportunity.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.