SAPNA SUTRADHAR

hi Pradeep, Pls tell us the formulae you have used in the second sheet of ur article. It will help all of us. Thnx & Rgs, Sapna
From India, Kanpur
samay arora
Hi Pradeep
Please let me know the formula to calculate the employee attrition for a month or quarter wise.
Thanks a lot for sharing such a valuable information in the forum.
Its crucial information for all HR professionals.
Regards,
Sonia

From India, Delhi
Anshu Saran
Hi,
I saw the calculator and would like to appreciate that it is a good excel work. However i have few questions as well as a suggestion in my mind
I have Two Questions here:
1) Which Method has been used to calculate the attrition in the Tracker? It is not possible to find out the method used to calculate the attrition. Is it a simple average method?
2) If we keep our Opening strength and the closing strength as same for a Qtr, the formula does not account the total no of attrition for the previous months that means it is calculating only for the month's attrition.
Suggestion:
1) Ideally speaking, the closing balance of the month should automatically become the opening balance for the next month which is not hapening in the excel. May be you can enhance it and link it with the closing balance of the previous month which it will pick up as the opening of the next month.

Bobdeep

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion and i would like to make this clear:
Firstly, the method used is average method.
Secondly, we can assume opening and closing strength same, but we can arrive to closing strength only after calculating attrition, additions and transfers.
However, i shall look into this and update if any required.
Thanks,
Pradeep

From India, Bangalore
bigbhanu
This is really nice. One thing that is confusing is formula used for calculation of attrition rate. If you can suggest how you came to this particular formula? Thanks in advance!
From India, Mumbai
mag_zone
Hi there,
I work for an IT co and found the attrition report handy.. but somehow i do not have the password to unprotect the sheet to customise it as per my co's requirement.
Could you plez provide me with the password on my personal email id -
- Margaret Rodrigues

From India, Mumbai
asiroya
Hi Pradeep,
Its Excellent!!!! Great work :D :D :D
Can you pl let me know how to calculate the attrition rate or the password to unprotect the 2nd worksheet ? if so do mail me at
Keep it up!!!! :D
Regards,
Abhishek

From India, Madras
Govindaraju2007
Hi Pradeep :)
Really u have done a great work.......... : :D
Can you please give me the password to unprotect the second sheet as i need to do some changes.
Please mail me at
Regards,
Govind

Poonam Mehra
Hi Pradeep,
Your attrition calculator is very handy and helping me prepare my attrition reports also. but i am having difficulties with the password as i can't change anything in the second sheet if i want to , kindly provide me with the password my id is
Thanks alot for providing this.
Regards,
Poonam

From India, Delhi
rameshbala

Dear Pradeep, Can you send me the excel sheet format of attrition rate calculation to me? Regards. Ramesh Bala
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.