No Tags Found!

bhanu-sadala
Hi, I have one query regarding PF overlap.
I have PF overlap between Company B(absconded) and Company C. I have successfully transferred PF from Company A to Company C.
Will there be any problems if I join new company D without mentioning Company B, which I abandoned?

Thank you

From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

No a days, no body can predict what will be the result of a background verification. Therefore, it will be good if you do not hide any service. You have to find a solution for your own fault, ie, the misconduct of absconding from one employment. It is possible only if you are employable. Yes, for an employer who is looking for a skill which many other cannot give hi, nothing of the past of the employee will be an issue but for someone whose supply in the market is highly elastic, even a minute negative remarks in the background verification report would matter very high.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.