iinfrasolservices

Dear ESIC Knowledgeable ones.

I hope that after such a great policy on ESIC by the govt., it would have also put some insight into the kind of Hospitals and facilities available in practice. Without having proper hygenic hospitals, skilled doctors who should be available, proper treatment facilities on demand etc.....WHAT WOULD BE THE USE OF HAVING A GREAT POLICY ON PAPER???????????????????????????????.............. .....People want good facilities and not good worded policies......The ESIC hospital facts are not hidden to anyone....infact employees have protested for raising the limit to Rs 15,000/- because they dont want to contribute from their salaries for pathetic factilities....because even after the deductions, people would prefer paying to private practioners or hospitals rather than visiting hospitals under ESIC..........The Ground Work on ESIC should have been completed..i.e. Ensuring Stringent Rules for Hospitals to qualify for ESIC.......over here we have every tom, dick n harry hospital applying for ESIC and making it to the grade too!!!!!!!!! Four Bedded nursing homes with no regular doctors have made to the grade of ESIC...what more should one say.............Patriotism is very appreciated but not at the cost of ill-planned, irresponsible policies....just because it involves common man, its such....tell me how many of the political leaders, breaureaucrats would opt for getting treated in such ESIC Hospitals?????????...........Unless they dont apply the rules for themselves, why do they want filthy services for common man?? that too at a contribution from the common man himself??.......Thinking positive is one thing and Thinking practical is another.........all that can be said is "NOT ENOUGH DONE"...........................rgrds

From India, Mumbai
sheeju_85@rediffmail.com

Re: ESI Act - Inviting discussions
Dear Seniors,
Thank you for your valuable information provided on ESIC.
I have a query. I work in an company having 400 employees all over India. In Mumbai ,there are 60 employees. Out of which only 7 are under ESIC.
Recently, a female who is under ESIC has conceived a child. Her maternity leave of 84 days started from the day after she conceived as she conceived on the day after attending office.
Understand that the wages are paid through ESIC and not by the employer when on maternity leave.What are the obligations of the employer here then???
This is my first time experience and would apreciate your valuable suggestions on the same.
Please guide.
Regards,
Swati

From India, Pune
iinfrasolservices

Dear ESIC Knowledgeable ones.

I hope that after such a great policy on ESIC by the govt., it would have also put some insight into the kind of Hospitals and facilities available in practice. Without having proper hygenic hospitals, skilled doctors who should be available, proper treatment facilities on demand etc.....WHAT WOULD BE THE USE OF HAVING A GREAT POLICY ON PAPER???????????????????????????????.............. .....People want good facilities and not good worded policies......The ESIC hospital facts are not hidden to anyone....infact employees have protested for raising the limit to Rs 15,000/- because they dont want to contribute from their salaries for pathetic factilities....because even after the deductions, people would prefer paying to private practioners or hospitals rather than visiting hospitals under ESIC..........The Ground Work on ESIC should have been completed..i.e. Ensuring Stringent Rules for Hospitals to qualify for ESIC.......over here we have every tom, dick n harry hospital applying for ESIC and making it to the grade too!!!!!!!!! Four Bedded nursing homes with no regular doctors have made to the grade of ESIC...what more should one say.............Patriotism is very appreciated but not at the cost of ill-planned, irresponsible policies....just because it involves common man, its such....tell me how many of the political leaders, breaureaucrats would opt for getting treated in such ESIC Hospitals?????????...........Unless they dont apply the rules for themselves, why do they want filthy services for common man?? that too at a contribution from the common man himself??.......Thinking positive is one thing and Thinking practical is another.........all that can be said is "NOT ENOUGH DONE"...........................rgrds

From India, Mumbai
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Great 28677c5420521383353edc6e6 (One of the ESIC Knowledgeable ones).........
Think u have good social consciousness. It's highly appreciated....... But instead of pointing out and blaming the system or processes, it would be more better if taken initiative to work on the issue, gathering such valid proofs........ and produce them through proper channel, which should move the concerned officers, department, politicians, parties................ But we don't do..... because....... its not our duty.... right???
Its not "NOT ENOUGH DONE".........
Its the people i.e. we who should have to make it done............

CRK

From India, Vijayawada
iinfrasolservices

GREATEST CRK.MBA.(...FILL THE BLANKS..........)

Mr V SYAM PRASAD (THE ESIC INSPECTOR) WHO HAS COMMENTED IN THIS POST HAS ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED THIS DRAWBACK OF NOT ENOUGH DONEON ESIC IN A SIMILAR POST WHERE I HAD POSTED MY SIMILAR VIEWS. N IF YOU ASK WHY WE COMMON MEN DONT ROUTE THROUGH PROPER CHANNELS TO POLICTICAL LEADERS, CONCERNED OFFICERS AND THE ROT....BCOZ ITS OF NO USE......ALL THIS HOG WASH THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BRING TO NOTICE, PROTEST ETC ETC IS OF NO USE IN OUR COUNTRY. YOU CAN BE THE BILLIONTH ONE TO TRY IT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. ROUTE YOUR CONCERN THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL AND LET ME KNOW WHAT RESULTS YOU GOT. ...AND MOREOVER MY POST IS NOT AGAINST YOU OR YOUR KNOWLEDGE BASE ON ESIC...MY POST IS ABOUT WHAT EMPLOYEES THINK ABOUT IT. I AM DOING MY BIT BY POSTING IT AS A MATTER OF CONCERN TO THE CONCERNED ESIC AUTHORITY WITH HIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ON MY VIEWS IN MY EARLIER POST AND PROMISE FROM HIM THAT HE WOULD LOOK INTO THE MATTER.......AND LOOKING INTO MATTER ALSO TAKES AGES IN OUR COUNTRY......AND THIS ISNT AN OVERNIGHT OPINION...POST INDEPENDENCE POLICIES ARE A PROOF OF IT WHICH YOU CAN VERY WELL REASEARCH AS THIS WONT BE AN IDEAL PLACE TO POST THEM.............ONCE AGAIN ...DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL...THIS IS NOT FOR YOU....THIS IS ABOUT AGGREAVED EMPLOYEES WHO ARE CONCERNED ABOUT SALARY CUTS AND DONT WANT THIS OPTION OR WANT A BETTER OPTION...HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND............RGRDS

From India, Mumbai
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Dear 28677c5420521383353edc6e6,
I don't know whether you understood or not....
I appreciated you for your social consciousness and humanity. I don't know why you are reacting in such a way....
I have responded to your post.... pl don't react..... just respond, if you can or just leave it...
According to you, it is of no use even we put efforts........ So, you opine to leave it...... And someones thought would be like if our freedom fighters left the fight in the middle, thinking like that, where would be the independence....
No issues thats your opinion..... You can put the same in proper way, not reacting so emotionally and taking personally.
And i dont know in which phrase you feel that i took personally
Anyhow, let us please end this unnecessary discussion and please don't expect my response in this regard henceforth.
Thanks & Regards
CRK

From India, Vijayawada
vsyamprasad

Don't mis interprete my acknowledgement........... In every govt. departments.......... which consists of the people like YOU and ME only run the show and give the image of the organisation...................
One simple question i ask u instead of narrate so much ESSAY WRITING against ESIC, why don't you directly meet the concerned Regional Director and the Director (medical scheme) and bring the facts before them with proof.................India needs such kind of people.........not the people who fills pages n pages against the demerits of the system.......
Hope u will become a good INSTRUMENT in IMPROVISING the facilities in ESIC.............finally USEFUL to our brethrens of the people whom U feels suffered with ESIC........
All the best........

From India, Hyderabad
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Please find attached the applicability, eligibility, benefits, provisions............ of ESIC. to be updated........ Might be useful....... CRK
From India, Vijayawada
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESIC.pdf (97.7 KB, 193 views)

iinfrasolservices

@CRK.MBA

I was busy with breaureaucracy work and knew you wud be responding. I arrived early morning to just reply to you n by the way i dont like putting a PHD tag on my name.

1) If you did read your reaction throughly you would know why i responded and not reacted.

2) I have read many of your post and have liked it. But In this case, i would want people to know the ground realties. And if you want me to do ESIC Responsibilities then what are ESIC Officials FOR????? Anyways the entire country knows what are they for...so forget it.

3) Comparing Freedom Fighters analogy is completely UNWARRANTED AND MEANINGLESS. Comparisons are made to get similar results and not otherwise.

4) Rightly as you said and even as i have already hinted, I leave it here.............rgrds

@VSP

if you want me to do ESIC Responsibilities then what are ESIC Officials FOR?????....and i might even go the distance to follow your advice but in that case you need to do the JOB that I am doing right now..........sorry I dont agree with you and once again, lets leave it here.......rgrds

From India, Mumbai
rnmconsultants@gmail.com

Hi Friends, Attached is a file with details of Benefits under ESIC. Hope this will be helpful to all. I had to prepare this to inform my employees.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Benefits under ESIC.doc (56.0 KB, 455 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.