No Tags Found!

tslflora
Dear senior,
I would like to say "Hello" to everybody here.
I just join as a new member of here from Hong Kong.
The reason why i am here is becoz i want to search some sample how to make a employment contract for my company driver from the internet, and somehow i found this web-site and seems to be helpful for me.
I just the beginner of H.R. coz i never ever did H.R. or had any experience of H.R. before.
So, i face on so much probs on H.R. starting from i work as a H.R. till now.
Now the probs of me is i hv no idea how to make a Employment contract for the company driver cause i though the contract of Company driver is difference from the normal position of the office.
So, i hope that all you guys can do me a favor.
BTW, please forgive me that i'm not good at English, may be you guys may dont understand what i mean and may be have so many wrong spelling.
:icon4:

From Hong Kong, Wong Tai Sin
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear tslflora
I would have been happy to help you, had there been some more information on the nature of duties, job description etc. of the company driver.
What kind of vehicles are they required to drive ? Light vehicles like cars. vans etc. used for personal transport; or, medium vehicles like Delivery Van, Service Van or Heavy vehicles like Buses, Trucks etc.
I don't know the usual hours of working, provisions, if any, for Overtime etc.
For that matter, no idea of the nature of business of your company.
I also need a sample of Employment Contact (any designation) as sample to understand the format, style and contents of your company's employment Contract.
Hope you understand now. Without these info. all one can do is send you a few samples of employment Contract, which may not be suitable for your requirement.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.