No Tags Found!

sreemoyeebhattacharya7
Hi All, I have few observations as an HR Executive in my organizations ( previous and current ).
This is regarding new joinee records documentations related to his/her previous organisations' appointment / release / increment letters etc. For certain junior positions we do not have proper background verification agencies who confirms / mitigates our doubts.
But at the same time, we do not want to drop a potential good candidature. How do you all handle this dilemma. your insights please.

Thanks.

From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Normally for junior positions past experience will be very less.. If you were not able ascertain the credibility of documents submitted by them in the absence of proper verification agencies you can call / email the past employer on random basis and can check. Or please ignore such process for junior levels alone.

From India, Madras
sreemoyeebhattacharya7
Hi ,

many thanks for the solutions provided. But my question was to address the dilemma. You cannot get to know the previous organizations' managers/ peers all the time , they might have left the organization by the time you are enquiring.
However, your suggestion is a perspective to the dilemma that we face practically.
This is a discussion on employee previous experience verifications. Can have many more perspectives.

Thanks.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.