neethamary

HI Team
I require your help . Need few games that i can play at office . It should not include a team . It should not consume much time.
Please help me
I have conducted Balloon shooting, Loop loop game, Tail the animal. I need more games on these lines..
Regards
Mary

From India, Bangalore
Mahr

Dear Mary, I don’t really understand on to what you mean by "It should not include a team"? Any games would be comparatively made on to from a team. So do be concise on to the question.
From India, Bangalore
Vinove

Lemon Race, Word Games, Guess the picture / letter, Riddle games could be few of the options.
From India, Delhi
Chanchal411

Balloon Tower

For a large number of people

Equipment: About 20 uninflated balloons per person, Plenty of tape

Optional: Stopwatch or timer, Tape Measure

This is a great game both for teambuilding and just for fun.

Separate players into, preferably, 3 or more teams of about 3-10 persons each. Each team is given a pile of uninflated balloons and a few rolls of clear tape. Instruct the teams that they are to build the largest free-standing balloon tower possible in a certain amount of time. Give no further restrictions on the game. Start the clock, and everyone begins building the towers. When time is called, look at the towers (measure if necessary) and declare whose tower is tallest. If at a leadership retreat, you can go on in detail about what went well and what didn't, and shock (and slightly annoy) the players by suggesting that it would not have been against the rules to combine resources with each other to make a much taller tower. Note on location: Be advised that carpet works quite well, but surfaces like concrete tend to pop the balloons. Experiment ahead of time to make sure the surface is satisfactory.

Blindfolded Mobile/Bag/Shoes &Sandal Shuffle

Required: Blindfolds and Mobiles/Bags

Players: Medium to large groups

Each person puts on a blindfold and will give his Mobile to instructor. Instructor then keep the same on table and then jumbles them all then shouts GO! The first person to find his Mobile by touch will be announced as winner.

From India, Thana
iinfrasolservices

@neethamary According to the conditions you have given I shud suggest "Sit down quitely n do nothing but stare for 1 micro-second". This will ensure there are no teams involved n subject to if u can afford to spend the micro-second. HA HA HA.......Rgrds SS
From India, Mumbai
Shipra Sharma
Hi Mary,
You can try this one. Divide the team of 5 to 6 members, give them a theme and ask them to prepare a story and winner will be decided on the basis of best story with a good learning. Regards,
Shipra

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.