No Tags Found!

balaram-maharana
Dear All, What is the maximum number of compensatory off to be accumulated? If anyone has rule regarding this, please share with me. Regards Balaram Maharana Mob-7750953505
From India, Surat
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It depends on the Company's discretion. There is no specific regulations for this.

Where ever possible when employee avails leave the same can be adjusted against compensatory off first so that the numbers will not go up.

Other observation is that if comp-off number's are increasing means employees are working without holidays or beyond stipulated hours which makes them qualify for comp-off. So please look into the same and see what best can be done to avoid it.

From India, Madras
Vaishalee Parkhi

Hello Balaram,

You need to keep a check on taking compensatory off at a stretch. It depends on the nature of work, industry that you are working with.

At one of my clients' place who is in process automation field, I have set the process that maximum 2 compensatory offs can be taken together. Company encourages employees to take comp off in the same month (so employees get rest) or within 2 months maximum from the actual date of work (during high workload).

This has helped the company and employees also to keep a check on a number of compensatory offs taken together.

Hope it helps.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.