No Tags Found!

shiva_HRM

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgr een::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:................... .......
Abhi,.....................I posted in other tread.............The moral of the war: If you shoot at king you must kill him. I think One queen ........................
Please some one fill the blank.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen ::mrgreen:

From India, Bangalore
abhi16march

shiva dont think ever to killd the queen.....coz they are very trained commandos.:p:p.....try to kidnap one by one ...and put hem to other HR section .i wil suggest first name for malini ..:p...c is leding the team....:p:p.......but ya they are very dangerous man....earleir i was with them in tat group ...i kno them...u can kil them only by posting love quotes and jokes...:p:potherwise u cant ....or try for Bramhastra but cant get this weapon easily .....:p:p.
From India, Pune
maliniluky

Guys, dont day dream. trying to act too smart ............Its of no use:no::no::no:. Anyways all the best for ur trails:p......... Keep trying........lets c if anything works out......
From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

Yup........................Fighting with the toughest natural wild living thing (GIRL) is really tuff ..............:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
From India, Bangalore
maliniluky

RJ i dont understand what's so funny for u to laugh at this. If u cannot suport me no issues atleast support them rather than making comments which doesnt make any sense.
U r encouraging them to start a sad serial... Girls will start cring...as usual..they will get weak..then defeat...What do u mean by that??? Just see the last few posts. They are pointing out at us as though we are doing something irrelavant in the site and all the while am fighting with them to make them understand that this is humour session and posts over here will be humorous. Am fighting for all our friends who post in this session because we are not doing anything bad which has to be pointed out. If u want them to defeat me then it means that u and all other friends who post in this session are defeated.
I have never expected this type of comments from u RJ. Instead i felt that my friends will support me. Superb RJ. Thanks a lot.

From India, Madras
maliniluky

RJ i bounced back at u only because right from morning i was fighting with Shiva and Abhi as i didn't want anyone to point anyone when they have not done any mistake. We all are friends. I know that u have replied to Shiva alone but he was talking about me.
Anyway am sorry i should not have reacted too fast at you. I didnt expect sorry from ur end my dear friend. i just want your support too. I even knew that u were not serious thats why i pointed u out such that u may even ight along with me. Lets be serious when we are been pointed out for unnecessary things.
If u go out of Cite-hr then it means that tum ne haar maan liya. There is lot more in our life to see. Why are u so serious for small things RJ? Lets start our masti. What do u say Chitraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

From India, Madras
abhi16march

hey loveguru ...u r stuffs of the cite hr ...u cant do this....anyway y pepole r being serious...just enjoy all.......
From India, Pune
kanak415
RJ dis is humor section.......... common buddy:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:................:p:p:p:p
From India, Hyderabad
kanak415
RJ did is humour section......... Common buddy:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:......:p:p:p:p
From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

hmmu r fyting with me ha.....i thoght we weere doing masti ....dot dost na rahe :x:x:x RJ be chill see kitna bada heart hai malini ji ka
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.