fendiwou
Hi all, can any body give me some info about Dr.Kurts Lewin change process, how it shoul implement to change employee attitudes,skill and behaviour thank you .
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Ash Mathew

Unfreezing , freezing and refreezing. You will find abt this in any HR management related books.
U could check this link for a comparision of Change theories:
http://nationalforum.com <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Madras
Rusty
I can give you one ex. you may get the concept.
Ex to stop the Chewing habbit- u wanna to stop her chewing chewingum. So apply Kurt Levin,s three step for Change-
Freezing- Just make him restricted for chewing complete NO-NO-NO.
Moving- Move him to another safe alternative for the reason he chewing. So move him to Chewing the Herbal 'soaff' or leaves.
Refreezing- freez this activity of that person so that she will swith towards chewing Herbal leaves which benefits her and gradually she might stop chewing completely. This became Change in Personal manner.
I hope this EX. help you.
Rashi Shivhare
'RUSTY'

From India, Bhopal
peoplesskills2006

Dear friends, pl find attached a ppt on Economicswhich i got from someone, Thanks and regards, A.Srinivasan, 9980092569
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Economics.ppt (78.0 KB, 437 views)

suhrid2
Dear A.Srinivasan,
Nice ppt on Economics; but please try starting a new thread for a new purpose. Once could locate this ppt by luck only.
Please don't mind the suggestion i made.
With regards,
Suhrid2

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.