No Tags Found!

as1504
I think you are getting oversensitive on this issue. There should not be a feeling of competition beween you and teh employee. You have act in a matured fashion. If yiu feel the way you have expressed you have given a winnning edge to the employee.
There are dynamics in the organization which have to be understood and success of HR person is not getting into any controversy.At the end of the day certain decisions are taken by teh top management.At times employees are abusive due to frustration, one has to wait for them to calm down . The begaviour of HR person has to be Pro-active and not reactive.

From India, Mumbai
rina_sony

I appreciate the advice given by Dinesh and Subodh. when ever we do anything ( take a decision) it should be justified or rather we should be able to justify the act. all the best. reena
From India, Bangalore
manishgupta1981

Keep ur head Cool, u r right no matter this job is there or not!. don't exgrate and if and only if management ask then reply with full confidence that u did things in the favor of the co. and don't appolize to that stuborn lady.
if management ask you to applolize then leave the job imm otherwise u r the winner!!!!!
Manish Gupta
Admin & HR mgr.

From India, Mumbai
jsnadar

Hi Jhuma,
I completely agree with what Radha Ramanathan has suggested. Instead of feeling guilt, keep ur concentration on ur work with confidence and full zeal. She seems to be mentally disturb with carrying her unwanted attitude in the work place.
Let me tell u, there's difference between ego & self-respect. Once should keep her/his ego in control but no compromise with self esteem. I hope u understands what I mean... Plus, if ur top vertical is matured enough (they are supposed to be), they would assess the situation with their own perspective without giving ear to her venom. True boss is the person who knows, sitting in his/her seat, what the farthest employee is doing...
Regards...
(J.S. Nadar)
Asst. Manager HR
Nuberg Engg. Ltd.
+91 9313490613

From India, Delhi
aroragaurav
Interesting topic…!!!

It is not new thing for any office or industry.

But the point is, it seems not simple as defined. As Jhuma said the Lady went up to GM and MD and also asking for written apologies. If simply jhuma not accepted of their staff request of Saturday off, nobody even have chance of doing anger and “nautanki” kind of thing. That is not convincing me. Because you know for doing such a bigger level of “nautanki” or ego drama you have a good strong point against any body. So jhuma, please think exactly that major point, which has disturbed her ego and make point against you.

After evaluating the same, you have resistance fact that such types of decisions are not governed by only HR person. So don’t worries about your decision, what best you can do is, make a forwarding information note that such type of proposal came from staff.
Please write in note only about the suggestion or demand, not about the war going on.
During the presenting the note / letter to GM & MDs you can politely discuss about the lady and her attitude. Polite reaction and humble personality definitely wins against any anger personality or nautanki.

All d best.

From India, Kota
cmmohla

Dear friend,
I do agree with all the fellow members, just ignore her and continue your work.You are not accountable to her and if a management seeks explanation provide them with one. Dnt worry continue doing the good work.
Regards
Chander Mohan Mohla

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.