No Tags Found!

ms.poojasharma
HI ALL,
Can someone provide me a format by which i can note down or remembered daily activities of members of hr department , actually as everybody know there is a lot of work in hr department because of heavy work load sometimes hr members forget the work or their status, my boss told me to prepare a format in which we can mention all the work, we received from other departments or persons, concern person name who will appointed to the work, receiving date & work progress/ status. plz someone help me urgently.
pooja

From India, Delhi
vijay@theleafdesign.com
Dear Rajesh,
Can you help me with a salary breakup with no PF, and with PF.
1) If PF is there than how is it calculated (e.g if salary is 17000 Net & ctc would be 19500)
2) In salary PF is deducted twice 1 from the CTC and other from NET salary is it possible.
Please help me on the same
Regards,
Vijay

From India, Mumbai
iinfrasolservices

The present ESIC Limit is upto Rs 15,000/- Gross whereas your sheet has ESIC Formula for Rs 10,000/-......if lifted from somewhere then atleast the change had to be done..............rgrds
From India, Mumbai
sabana_pmir

Dear Rajesh
Its really nice effort, i am sorry to say that, in the application form, the caste is necessary one??? I thing, someone may feel in-secure.
Really very useful attachments
Best Regards
Balakrishnan

From India, Bangalore
skhadir

Dear Mr. Rajesh, Excellent contribution for the members of CITEHR. Keep up the good work. with profound regards
From India, Chennai
rupeshct
Hiii all this type of work really appreciable .... and really thx for the well formate prepared by the person. thx dear t c
From India, Delhi
SRIPRASATH
Dear Rajesh please send sallary allowance details ,like HRA ,DA,EDUCATION ALLOWANCE.SPL ALLO, Like this details ,Queckly replay me. Regards POORNA.
From India, Coimbatore
vikasranjan07@rediffmail.com

Hello Rajesh, Much effective contribution you have done. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing the information to us. This will helps us for future aspect. Thanks & Best Regards: VIKAS
From India, Hyderabad
rajeshjain85

Dear All, Please Find attached file of Salary Sheet format. this will help you. Rajesh Jain 9099559084
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.