bijay_majumdar

Seeking guidance about remitting epf contributions. One of my client Hr says irrespective of days being served by employees under contract, a contractor should remit contribution for whole month. I said its done at actuals as per attendance .but he said you submit any circular if so available. Please help.
From India, Vadodara
Glidor

a contractor depute his employees to any establishment for few days, but the employee remains employee with contractor for whole month
if the contractor did not availed the services of the employee for whole month then it would be clearly reflected in ECR as NCP days for balance of remaining days, because the employee remains employee to the contractor for whole month, irrelevant of the contract days
i.e if the contractor deputed any employee to any establishment for mere 10 days then , balance 21 days of august 2018 would be NCP (non contributory period)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.