senthil_kumarnew
GOD is the central power of all the things. god is all in all .and all is in god .in Gita Sri Sri Krishna Parmathama said "I am not in all the things. all the things in me".abberivating god is very intresting.that is not esay to abberivate the GOD with in one or two lines but to abberivate the GOD that is not required more than 3 letters that is "GOD".
From India, Mumbai
ilyas.hrd

Is this universe come to existance automaticaly?
if yes so why no second or third?
if no then thier is one Creator who created all humanbeing
irrespctive of color,creed,regoin,religon he is only one that is Almighty Allaha
ILYAS

From India, Gurgaon
ilyas.hrd

If God not exisist how this univers come into existance?
If it is automaticaly so why not second and third universe like this?
Their is existance of God who crated eniter huminty and universes who is created enire human beibg irrsepctive of color,creed,region,religon.
He is only creator,opreator,and Destroyer
He is only one
Thanks
ILYAS

From India, Gurgaon
Dennu

Does God Exist

This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering that I have seen. It's an explanation other people will understand.

A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects.

When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't believe that God exists."

"Why do you say that?" asked the customer.

"Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving a God who would allow all of these things."

The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and un-kept.

The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked on you!"

"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."

"Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to me."

"Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist!

What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him.

That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

From India, Mangaluru
mishra.sumitra@gmail.com

@ Mr. C.Shiva, An abbreviation as Mr. Nashbramhall as defined is the SHORT or truncated form of a word or existing form of speech.
So,in acordance with your question, I guess in accordance with your question, I think you are looking for the full/ extended form or meaning that individuals apply to the word 'GOD'
For me, GOD means "Guru O Devaiya" in Sanskrit meaning my ultimate teacher and the ultimate power I believe in.

From India, Mumbai
C.SHIVA
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. For one who dont Believe GOD is Nowhere,For one who believes GOD is Nowhere.Friends, et all only share the views and not debate.DO u know what is my abbreviation of GOD? G-Go O-on D-Developing. So u can be GOD too!
Keep sending your valuable views. I appreciate everyones sincere opinion.
Regards,
Shiva

From India, Madras
ANILCORDA

Great......... Friends.... but use the word God only In CAP " GOD " since it is a holy, divine and pure word. just spread the message...... Thanx - Anil
From Oman, Muscat
nashbramhall

Henry,
I think when one believes in a religion like Hiduism, no philosophy is unsound. It all depends upon how you interpret humanity. I have interpreted it in a very broad sense, which includes animals and plants. "God is is everything and everything is in God."
Again it depends upon how we have interpreted what Shiva posted? Why do you think my literal interpretation is wrong? Why has not Shiva made any comments to say that he did not mean abbreviation but expansion?
Have a nice day.
Narasimhan

From United Kingdom
Sachinkarve
Hi All,
If Shiva has meant 'Abbreviation', then In my opinion, the abbreviation of GOD could be 'I'.
In sanskrit: 'Aham Bramhasmi' means' I am Brahma'
In '97, I experienced a spiritual awakening, which gave me the understanding of Non Duality. I realised for the first time in life how 'I' was everyting around me without any boundaries- Starting nowhere, and ending nowhere. There was nothing else other than 'Me' and at the same time there was no 'Me' existing anywhere. It was a situation of a Paradox. After that, I have experienced this several times, whenever I am in the moment of 'NOW'. (Read the book by Eckhart Tolle for an easy explanation of this 'NOW' state, else all the books on Spiritualism including the Gita speak about the same thing, except in a slightly difficult language.)
These experiences have been helpful in clarifying my confusion to an extent about what 'GOD' could possibly be.
Sachin Karve
Learning & Development

riyarodeshia

Friends,
Let me have the pleasure to write something about GOD ..... Yes GOD do exist........ Wo sunte hain......... Wo humari help karte hain.............. Jo kaam dunia ki koi power nahi kar sakti wo GOD karte hain........... I worship Maa Kalka and Lord Krishna with Maa Radha Rani......... and they hv helped me thruout my life jaha pe koi Human being meri help nahi kar pa raha tha........... and when I was at Dead End...... jaha se koi rasta nahi nikalta waha se GOD rasta nikalte hain............. they are with me to they exist.............. and Belive u me........... they do exist........."with my personal experiances"....

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.