No Tags Found!

tvsrao@hbl.in

Dear all
Please help out , i need to know the standard back ground color of fire extinguishers ,means not the color on cylinder, the color of painting on wall. and it should be according to the standard or rule
send me the file or act ASAP
Regards
ALAM

From India, Hyderabad
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear ALAM,
I don't think their is some standards available for back round color. My understanding high visibility color of back round of fire extinguisher's is recommended but its not mentioned in any standard or rule.
Hope its helps.

From United States, Fpo
snitu

Dear Alam , Make yellow paint & after marked on them black cross line most of industries use this for identification marks for fire extinguisher reg
From India, Pune
asudhir17

Hi, Ms Snitu is correct. Although there is not such legal requirement but many industries follow GEP (Good Engineering Practice) of yellow and black strips. Thanks & Regards, Sudhir
From India, Nasik
tvsrao@hbl.in

Dear Raghu ,snitu and sudir
Many thanks for u r valuable suggestions but my boss asking me to show the evidence , what ever may be the color like yellow background with black strips or totally red background i need to prove it from any industrial standards or factories act
so kindly suggest me or send me the applicable documents
Warm Regards
ALAM

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.