No Tags Found!

GOWTAMTULUGU

HI Sir, I am very much interested in NLP course but i was not able to get more details about how to learn it. Now, i got a hope to learn from you. So, please let me know the details. regards, gowtam
From India, Hyderabad
spellbinder

Guys,
Please understand I have only posted on the "primer" on NLP.
Incase you need to know more please search with "Introduction to NLP" on Google. You won't be disappointed with what you find.
Again, the point of not mailing any general articles on NLP is - NLP will have and serve a very specific objective for each of you. In that case we will have to ask each of you to write down what you want to learn and use NLP for. Get the point?
So all the best googling around.
Best Wishes
Nad

From India, Mumbai
Basixinc

Pranam,

Greetings and there were few insights shared by some in the field of NLP and thank you for those some.

After a continuous LEARNING and FACILITAING I am now to sahre more experiences and I probably want you to share your area of challenges so I may give some simple MODELS of NLP to understand the challenge and use the same for your SUCCESS.

INDIA has a very few NLP MASTER TRAINERS and NLP is all about creating MODELS.

MAP is NOT the TERRITORY.

INDIA has fantastic NLPers. NLP is a MODEL and developed and contributed by many including many who PRACTICE .

EXPERIENCE it PRACTICALLY though many authors had contributed you will understand only when you EXPERIENCE it PERSONALLY.

Reading and Imagining and wondering and Limiting ourselves are GONE by NOW ,I BELIEVE in putting things practicaly as an INDIAN I AM PROUD that we NLPers have added more value with our knowledge with others.

WINDOWS is a style by MICROSOFT,

MAC os is a style,

LINUX is a style,

and there are many style of a MODEL i.e OS..

In this WORLD of CHANGE, REMEMBER and REALIZE no one is stuck with a BRAND.

and the more STYLE one ADD the more the MODEL gets EXPANDED,ENRICHED and AFFORDABLE.

Lets put it PRACTICALLY.

visit us at www.basixinc.org

Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Sushilm
Dear Dr. Jeyachander,
I am a close follower of NLP and I am convinced of the fact that NLP used with other training methodologies can create amazing results, however, it is sad that there are few good NLP trainers in India and programs abroad are very expensive. I am myself looking forward for certification. Do let me know if you plan to conduct any programs in Delhi/ NCR region.
Regards
Sushil Mehrotra
99100 65585

From India, Jaipur
jabran

Geetings to all CITEHR members - and salutations to Dr. Jeyachander, my peer in this field of NLP.
I have been involved with NLP for over 8 years now and have seen amazing results - our courses have been residential [since 2006] - and the efficienty of the programme is here for you to witness : www.jayakartha.com
Personally NLP has helped me in making lIfe alterning decisions - [that would otherwise not be possible at all] and helps me EVERYDAY in sticking to my goals.
Those of you choosing to use NLP as a HR development tool - you are on the right track!
regards
Jabran

From India, New Delhi
Ramaa

Dear Friends,
NLP helps to unlearn your disempowering beliefs by working with oneself and relearn a empowering one as one has the power with in themselves to reinforce it.

Applications & Benefits of NLP

Re-programme your own behaviours and beliefs, to overcome limitations and create new positive behaviours that facilitate greater co-operation and smoother team dynamics

Trigger your own / colleague’s triggers positively to facilitate a more positive & productive environment

Communicate more clearly by understanding your own/your colleague’s communication styles & in doing so create more powerful connections, easily & effortlessly

Improve your Leadership skills by understanding how colleagues unconsciously reveal their thoughts, through the way they look at the world, to improve motivation and facilitate greater co-operation, improved interpersonal dynamics & team work and overall performance

Develop Peak Performance by understanding the deeper unconscious structures of how colleagues see, feel and act in the world. So that they can use this know-how to influence/motivate/lead colleagues better

Elicit valuable, often unconscious, information, that specifies your colleague’s experience more fully, to facilitate greater understanding, transformation & change in colleagues that, in turn, will foster greater accomplishment and business improvement for the organisation

Apply the science & art of advanced influential skills and communication, in a variety of business situations, to create the ideal outcomes they want to achieve, with your colleagues, business partners, family or friends

Facilitate greater InterTeam Dynamics by changing the perspective of any business situation, anytime, whether 1to1, in a group or corporate wide… and in so doing facilitate more positive outcomes

Understand, explore and analyse how colleagues describe their subjective experience through their language and behaviour so that you can help them create greater performance

Manage your personal states & emotions and that of your colleagues, particularly under very stressful conditions, so they can create the states they need, accessing unconscious/conscious resources, in any situation, anytime…

Re-engineer your perspective of time in your minds so that they can change how they respond to your past, present and future, in a more useful way, to create better outcomes in a variety of business circumstances and situations…

Re-tune your senses by transforming the quality of your thoughts to change the way they think about different business situations and create new possibilities for themselves, your colleagues and your organisation

Model your own personal success strategies, or the personal success strategies of a colleague, to replicate success with intention, more often, while increasing your personal growth

For an experiential process you can enroll for the following programme

About the Trainer: Mr. Muthiah Ramanathan is a certified Trainer in
‘N L P’ from the National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Psychology (School of Mr. William Horton) Florida, U S A.
He is also a certified Practitioner of N L P from the School of
Mr. Dick McHugh, U S A

For further details please contact us
Tel: 41718771/772 – 9901983543
E Mail :omls@oscarmurphy.com
Website : Oscar Murphy International - Help Empower Life Potential

From Nigeria
Nidhhi

Pranam, Sir, May I know How do I go about it. Because I am very much interested in learning NLP TECHNOLOGY and to egt certified for the same. PReffered location - Bombay/New Bombay. Regards Nidhhi
From India, Mumbai
Nidhhi

Pranam,
Sir, May I know How do I go about it.
Because I am very much interested in learning NLP TECHNOLOGY and to egt certified for the same.
PReffered location - Bombay/New Bombay.
Regards
Nidhhi

From India, Mumbai
sandhyagrao
Hi Dr.Jeyachander
I am very much intrested in NLP.i think that would be a better idea if you organise a meet or a seminar and invite all those who are intrested.
my id is
Regards
sandhya

From India, Bangalore
Mervyn
Hi This is Mervyn, I would like to know whether you are conducting classes or seminars on the same in Bangalore? Regards Mervyn
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.