No Tags Found!

babe8284

Hello Darak,
According to me this salary slip looks fake,since no company issues this kind of salary slip ,where there are no deductions and only allowances,just say that person to present some more proofs like offer letter and moreover you can talk to his prior company where he was working
Jyoti Mishra

From India, Korba
dinesh_49
this is excel format of salary slip. does his original slip authorized by some one like manager of his x company.
From India, Gurgaon
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Dear Darak Sharma,
We can judge whether it si genuine or fake, if exact payslip submitted by the candidate is available. You have converted that into excell format, and done some modifications..
I think the payslip should be in pdf format..
CRK

From India, Vijayawada
Rahul Chhabra

Please dont go by your initial judgements or perceptions, u need to have a concrete proof to prove if the employment details are fake or original.
It would be better if you ask Aditi Technologies the same question than to the people in this forum.
you can follow the following steps:
1. Take the employee's employee code at Aditi Technologies, and then you can call/e-mail Aditi Technologiesl them asking them to confirm if the subject has ever worked there or not, and the tenure of the employee with Aditi Technologies.
2. Ask the employee to submit his bank statement for the last three months, to check the same amount was credited.
Please dont play with someone's career mainly due to your incapability to verify the past employment details.
Regards,
Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi
daraksharma

Thank You everyone for replying. I contacted his previous company and he has really worked there. However, the organization declined to give me the salary details and mode of Payment as their privacy policy. I asked the candidate about bank Statement but he says he has been paid cash salary. I doubt whether any organization will pay salary as big as 15000 in cash. Also, he says there is no form-16 since he is not under tax deduction range with no PF benefits.
Please guide me what to do now. Decision relies on me whether to reject the candidate. I also talked to my technical department and they say the candidate is good in technical skills as well as communications.

From India, Bhopal
babanaresh

Dear Darak,
It is already too much on one issue, you have already verified his past employment records and seems to be good. It is better to retain this employee and you can take undertaking from him in writing according to your requirement.
Regards,

From India, Delhi
rohanaher
Hi daraksharma, Yes i agree with all of above Quote. also HRA calculate 40 % of Basic also not match with HRA Shown in Salary Actual HRA is Basic*40% i.e Rs.2600 but it showing as 3500 Regards RNA
From India, Mumbai
Rahul Chhabra

1. What does ur organizational policy say in such cases?? if u dont have any policy to deal with such cases, then please request ur seniors to make one.
2. No organization will disclose compensation details.
3. No organization will pay cash salary, they would opt to pay via Check or Demand Draft. As they have to document the proof of salary given for the various Statute purposes.
4. If his salary is equal to or less than Rs. 15000, he is eligible for ESI benefits (after May 01, 2010; earlier it was Rs. 10,000) and a deduction of the same has to be there in the payslip.
5. There is no direct way to verify salary details, even 3rd party agencies would not be able to verify salary details. You need to conclude yourself if the details provided are correct or not.
6. Salary structure is made keeping the guidelines in mind, however it varies from organization to organization. For ex: one organization i know pays 30% of the Monthly Gross as Basic than 40% of the monthly gross.

From India, Delhi
jobseekvijay
There is no sense in wasting time to check whether the salary slip is genuine or not. Dont worry about whatever he is drawing. Check his certificates instead. Check his ability and suitability for your work by interviewing him. Giving him some percentage of hike from his present salary is not fair. An excellent performer may be underpaid by doing so.
From India, Madras
jobseekvijay
There is no sense in wasting time to check whether the salary slip is genuine or not. Dont worry about whatever he is drawing. Check his certificates instead. Check his ability and suitability for your work by interviewing him. Giving him some percentage of hike from his present salary is not fair. An excellent performer may be underpaid by doing so.
Regards
Vijay

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.