No Tags Found!

debajyotigoswami
Dear Pankaj,
Thanks again. These information will definitely help me. Can you please tell me how do you calculate the range for me. Is there any information on their web site.
If yes, please give me the URL.
Thanks
Debajyoti

From India, Gurgaon
Monika Garg
Dear Debajyoti,
You can speak to some of the Bank Executives, they can facilitate the PAN for you. They will ofcourse charge little extra for the same, but at least you can follow them up.
I got mine done similarly and I got the PAN in 10 days time.
Monika

debajyotigoswami
Hi All,
I am still not very sure...
I want to apply for PAN Card online.
Can anybody tell me what will be my -- AREA CODE, AO TYPE, RANGE CODE, and AO NO.
My Details are as follows:-
Working at
Okhla Phase-III, New Delhi- 110020
Employer name starts with- "K"
Thanks & Regards
Debajyoti

From India, Gurgaon
shabbiryamani
want to apply for PAN Card online.
Can anybody tell me what will be my -- AREA CODE, AO TYPE, RANGE CODE, and AO NO.
i stay in camp ,pune,near shivaji market and area code is 411001,
my office is located on baner road,pune-411045
how do i find the AO entries fro mthe list whre there are only short forms
what ward circle etc do i come under??
as individual salaried applicant i have to give AO values for my office address
Please reply ur results/ suggestions/ help here:
heres my email :
thnx

From India, Pune
kawaljeet
Hi Pankaj, I stay in Chennai working in Cognizant and my permanent address is Kanpur. I want to know what would i be filling in Area code, Range type Area type & Ao Number. Please help Thanks kawal
From India, Madras
indian_indian
hi ...i have pan but present i not using that and i not having income also.then i need to submit returns in every year ? how to submit the returns and wht is the tax% ?
From India, Coimbatore
bish4n
Hi Monika,
i dont really have any issues applying for a PAN my self, but i dont know what this AO Codes are all about? I used the search in the form online and it gave me a list of 22 results and i havent a clue which one's mine!
Any ways, so should HSBC (my bank) be able to help me with it?
Thank You

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.