No Tags Found!

ajaysherring
You will need to decide which type of psychometric tests to employ during the recruitment process. One of the posts very neatly lists all the popular tests being used in the industry. If you have the allocated budget, then you might want to purchase these tests....the benefit of which is that the package will contain administrative instructions & training.

You also need to consider at what stage of the hiring process you will administer the tests. I used the MBT tests pretty extensively only after the final shortlist of candidates had been made. I personally feel that the decision to hire should not be based solely on the results of the psychometric tests, but rather on a broader criterion. Although, I must confess that there is a very strong temptation on the part of the hiring manager as well as the HR manager to "peek" into the results to compare against their personal judgments. I have tried to limit the use of the psychometric tests only AFTER the candidate has been selected and an offer made. The test helps in streamlining the persons induction, career-path and training process.

Do a simple search on Google for "psychometric tests" and that should get you started on some of the available on-line tests. Take the test for yourself and that should give you a pretty good understanding on their potential. I suggest some extensive reading-up about the tests to arrive at a fair decision about their usage for your particular organizational needs.

From United States, Virginia Beach
laksh4life
Hi,
Middle earth consultants conduct certification program on Psychometric testing. They conduct 2 days workshop. I attended and also gave exam for certification.
You can enquire about it.
080-41233173,9845449037(Pooja)
Regards,
V.Lakshmidevi

From India, Bangalore
Poo
Hi
"You can refer :Psychological testing" by Anne Anastasi, Susana Urbina".
You have asked to refer above thing but can u specify its a book & if yes can u pls f/w me the ebook if possible. My mail id is .
Tke care
Regards
Poonam

From India, Mumbai
tsampath

Hi, I am attaching a sample FIRO-B test. Hope this will be of some useful to you.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf firo__b_639.pdf (38.6 KB, 699 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.