valbooj

answer to the above topic :
the trouble person (Mr. x) is an oppotunity to u to learn from him : that there are people like Mr.X that we can kown why he is not disciplined and why he behaves like that . and we can change him or make him to follow our words.

From India, Hyderabad
OM_SANKALP
Dear Praveen & Sandesh, Thanks a lot for your comments.....I would keep these suggestions in my mind while dealing with my Manager. Once again thank you everyone for guiding me. Best, OM
From India, Madras
rashidmusa

OM Bhai,
What is altimate aim of working is to get salary at the end of month. Until that is happening you are safe not to worry. It is to your advantage. Look at others whos bosses are knowledgable they are victims of knowledgable boss. Don't think knowledgable boss is always helpful to you.
We have to focus on end result of our services. You have many forums and platforms where you can improve your knowledge.
rashid

From Saudi Arabia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.