Anonymous
I asked my employer to provide me in written that why he is not paying me the deducted amount. But he has not provided.

I would like to logde a complaint with Labour Office, please let me know how can I file complaint there. A sample of the complaint letter would be really appreciated.

If you think to try any legal notice, please help me and let me know the format of it. Thanks.

From India, Chandigarh
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

You can make a formal complaint with labour office. There is no standard template.

Just share the exact details with name and address of employer, your joining date, narration of discussion with employer. You may submit the letter in your local language also.

From India, Madras
Anonymous
Some people say that my salary is above 21-24k so Labour Office or court will not help a person whose salary is above that limit. Please let me know if this claim is true or not?
From India, Chandigarh
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, If you were employed in a managerial /supervisor cadre then you cannot approach Labour Court
From India, Madras
Anonymous
I was a senior developer there. Will it be considered managerial role? Each developer is doing their own work, company don't working as a team at all.

If this is considered as manager, then what should I do if labor office is not approachable?

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.