No Tags Found!

vijetashukla

Thanks CHR for reply... Considering the load issue i do support partially... But even i will start my post 3 HR Books again..coz its completely HR related and many members appreciated it.. Thanks.
From India, Delhi
vineeta81

Dear CHR, Thankyou so much for your prompt response, i really appreciate the way you have tried to clarify the picture in detail. Thanks again :icon1: Rgds Vineeta
From India, Delhi
shwe11

Thank you CITE HR for apprising us with the facts......I do agree that managing this is surely won't b easy...... but I must say that mine post was on Effective means of communication..... Which I will start again...as it is directly related to HR.......
Thanks again for clarification which was really not known by many of us.....

From India, Coimbatore
deepthireddy

Hi CHR,
This seems fair enuf. But u see, when we post a reply(even a quick reply) it automatically subscribes us to that post's notification by default.
Many a times, like u mentioned, we just want to say nice yaar, or thank the contributor and be done with it. We dont want to know who all said whatelse later. But for that, we need to remember to click on 'advanced' tab and then select the 'do not subscribe' option, which is time taking and often overlooked when we are browsing through so many topics.
Also, the 'thanks' tab does not seem to appear for all posts and for all users. So if we want to thank someone, we need to post it as a reply which again increases the no. of replies.
My suggestion is, make the notifications default only for the ones who start the thread while others can opt for it (by clicking on 'advanced' tab) if they are really interested in the follow-up.
I think this will lessen the load on the server.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.