nevil-lewis
I have resigned on 08/10/21 and since I have e-resigned and I have the recording that fnf and relieving letter will be provided and it is more than a month that I am not getting the relieving letter as said. SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP.

Ramesh kota
Date : 15/11/2021

Subject : Request for relieving Letter

Respected Sir / Madam

I would like to bring into your kind concern that my name is Mr Kota Ramesh Emp Code HDB56833 , CE Credit Manager and i was working at your Company HDBFS Financial Services from the Date 09 Aug 2016 Till date in 15 Sep 2021 , Constructions Equipment as Credit Manager bearing emp ID HDB56844

That on 24 June 2021 i have submitted my resignation Letter which is duly approved by Mr Koteswara Reddy Sir ,Cluster Credit Manager and also served my notice period ,.

I am writing this letter to state that on 15 Sep 2021 i got relieved from your company HDBFS Financial Services , But my full and final settlement has not been done , i request you to kindly do the full and final settlement and send me , i also request you to please share the my relieving Letter with me as soon as possible ,

From India, Nellore
KK!HR

You would have followed up with the authorities concerned, what is their response? What is the practice at the organisation, do they pay ultimately or evade altogether. You can send them a legal sounding letter or get issued a legal notice with copy to the Labour Officer of the area. It should elicit some favourable action.
From India, Mumbai
Ramesh kota
Hr said ,post relieved your Emp I'd and password , login any pc and any system ,mail forwarded to only organization team only , mail not forward my I'd , which not information my f&f Stop , my colleague to intimate to me , the above mentioned reason u r f&f stopped ,and also photo snaps shorts send me , this is for your information , I'm sure my id and password were not shared with anyone , we requested by phone , pls investigation, and who is login my emp I'd , but the organisation 45 days completed , no response , pls help
From India, Nellore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.