No Tags Found!

shrutiarjun

Wah Amol............kya Dassu posting hai...........Isko ketey hain Chit bhi meri pat bhi meri...............karkey herapheri:-P
From India, Delhi
Freak
laloo
laloo wants 2 b cm an model so hi took some snaps wth his bufelloows
nxt de in da news paper the snap wz printed............................
caption...........................
laloo....3rd 4m left

From India, Mumbai
shrutiarjun

Uh...........Kya clarification tha.........Freak....warna pehchanney main logon ko Bayankar Dhikkat hojathi:icon6:
From India, Delhi
Freak
Question : Titanic kese duba??
sochoo..
come on yaar....its so simple..........................
yes..ui r very near to answer.................;
.ha ha....very very near to answer...
.give up kyaa......
.ok....lemme tell you d ans is : Budak,Budak,Budak,Budak,Budak,Budak,Budak,Budak,Bu dak,Budak,Budak,Budak,Budak

From India, Mumbai
shrutiarjun

I am fine thanks........Amol..........How about U?:-P..............vwxyz:-D
Wonderful explanation of Difficult words...........Joh bhi isko pelega....woh Mussebhat Mol lelega..............:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::-P
ENJOYED.........:)
:-PSindhu

From India, Delhi
Freak
Gabbar : Kitne admi they?
Sambha : Sardar 2
Gabbar : Mujhe ginti nahin aati, 2 kitne hote hain?
Samba : Sardar 2, 1 ke baad aata hai
Gabbar : Aur 2 ke pehle?
Samba : 2 k pehle 1 aata hai.
Gabbar : To beech mein kaun ata hai?
Samba : Beech mein koi nahi aata
Gabbar : To phir dono ek saath kyun nahin aate?
Samba : 1 k baad hi 2 AA sakta hai, kyun ki 2, 1 se bada hai.
Gabar : 2, 1 se kitna bada hai?
Samba : 2, 1 se 1 bada hai.
Gabbar : Agar 2, 1 se 1 bada hai to 1, 1 se kitna bada hai?
Samnba : Sardar Maine aapka namak khaya hai, mujhe goli maar do..

From India, Mumbai
Freak
"hijack" * * * * * * * * * * * Everybody in the plane put there hands up. Then suddenly * * * * * * * * * * Another guy from another side got up and said "hi...john"
From India, Mumbai
Freak
Sardar gets ready ,wears tie, coat ,goes out, climbs tree, sits on the
branch regularly. A man asks why he does this.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Sardar:"I've been
promoted as branch manager."

From India, Mumbai
Freak
what happens when a lion roars...???? socho........ socho socho................. thoda ur socho.................... tom nd jerry starts on cartoon network..... he he....plz dont cme to kill me
From India, Mumbai
Shah Viral

okies..........ye lo...........enjoy

At my office, it was normal practice to present a cake with candles to anyone having a birthday. On the day of my 65th, a cake arrived: Five lit candles circled a 60-watt bulb.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
A company decided it was time for a change in management style and appointed a new director, who arrived determined to cause a stir and make the company more productive.
On his first day of work, accompanied by assistants, he carried out an inspection of the facilities. In one of the sections he visited, everybody except a young man was working. He was standing against the entrance wall with his hands in his pockets. Recognizing this as an opportunity to demonstrate his new work philosophy, the director asked the young man: “How much do you earn a month?”
“Ten thousand rupees,” answered the young man, not understanding the reason for the question.
The director took Rs10,000 from his pocket and gave it to the young man, saying: “Here is your ten thousand. Now, get out of here and don’t come back again!”
The young man took the money and left quickly, scarcely believing his luck. The director, puffing out his chest, turned to the group of employees and asked, “What the hell was his job here?” “He came to deliver a pizza,” one of them said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
Leena was tired of her husband coming home drunk, and decided to scare him straight. One night, she put on a devil costume and hid behind a tree to intercept him on the way home. When her husband walked by, she jumped out and stood before him with her red horns, long tail and pitchfork. “Who are you?” he slurred.
“I’m the devil,” she answered.
“Well, come on home with me,” he said. “I married your sister.”

From India, Bombay
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.