No Tags Found!

agarwalmahima

hi all, i have to hire ten mba marketting candidates for my company can somebody give me a list of MBA institutes in Delhi NCR and jaipur thanks mahima
From India, New Delhi
Jesu

well i know abt MDI in Gurgaon, it’s a reputed college, among the top B-schools of India
From India, Gurgaon
hanuma

i think you can go fo IIM-Anhmedabad, Bangalore, Calacutta.. n IIPM -delhi , bangalore , hyderabad..but some of iim's are not in NCR..But they are best business schols in India...If you still want go for XLRI,HCU- hyderabad, Bits Pilani...
rgds,
Hanuma

From India, Kakinada
agarwalmahima

i'm looking for not so well known mba institute databse in delhi ncr as the pay sxale i'll be offering will not be more than 12k for first six months and 16 after completion of six months and 21 after completion of one year so i can't even imagine hiring a iim mba student.
From India, New Delhi
PREETI RANA
HELLO,
I AM ALSO AN MBA STUDENT I THINK I CAN HELP U OUT
THESE ARE MBA INSTITUTE OR PGDM INSTITUTIONS---
INMANTEC, GAZIABAD
IME GAZIABAD
IMS
ITS
ADVANCE INSTITUTE
IIPM MEERUT
RAI INSTITUTE
NIMT, GAZIABAD
JAIPURIA,NOIDA
ISHAN NOIDA
SHIVA INSTITUTE, GAZIABAD
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

From India
aartianand
Can anybody help me with the same list of MBA institutes for Mumbai/Pune as i am also in the similar position for hiring fresh MBA graduates with a sal bracket of 11-12k initially.
In case it can be sent on
Regards,
Aarti

From India, Pune
himaniprajapati

Hi
Go through this link this can help you to some exten.
http://www.scholarshipsinindia.com/m..._in_delhi.html
Regards
Himani

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.