No Tags Found!

banerjee_gunjan

Great ...we have reached 75....good keep it up guys... Send your nominations to this post or contact any one of the organising team member. Regards, Gunjan 9849275084
From India, Delhi
Pragya Tejaswini

Hey Gr8 idea, It wud b a gr8 learning opportunity. wud give us a platform to share our veiws. Pragya
From India, Hyderabad
kiran_ksk

Hello friends,
Its very happy to see such a beautiful responce. First we have to thank CITEHR for this wonderful opportunity. We live in the same city, we share the same thoughts :idea: but never had the opportunity to meet.
Lets use this as a platform to increase our knowledge, meet the best and learned people in our field, make friends.
Only few days left for registration so i request all Hyderabad members to use this opportunity to spread CITEHR to other HR friends, get them registered and bring them to the meeting. Test your :wink: marketing skills also in this process. Remember that we need to promote our CITE to become one of the best HR Groups in hyderabad.
Best of Luck for the CITE MEET HYDERABAD....

From India, Hyderabad
devjit28

Hi, You Hyderabad guys definitely rock !!! 75 nominations is awesome...keep going...!!! CiteHR zindabad.... :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) Best regards, Devjit
From India, Gurgaon
vinay22.professional

We should do better than that. Come on guys. Encourage your freinds to join us, in Cite HR Regards, VINAY :) :) :D
From India
Phanish

Hi Friends,
It's nice to see so many responses for this GT event.
Only two days left for regsitering.We don't want any of the members to miss this opportunity.
So, Hurry up guys.Send your mail id and contact details to this mail.
Regards,
Phanish

From India, Hyderabad
satyavegi

Hi Friends
great to see lot of registrations,looking forward for more so guys lets make it a bighit by having more people for meet .so lets see that more registrations will be done,so keep posting and mailing to friends.
:lol:
with regards
satya vegi

From India, Mumbai
prabhakarch

Hello Friends,
The response is really amazing. But why are we stuck at "Nervous Seventies". We touched 75 and no nominations after that.
Guys..please rush your nominations...later you may regret. I have sent almost 10-12 private messages to Hyderabad members who are also yet to respond.
10th is fast approaching..we need to make it big success. Already we are on top of the chart with huge nominations.
Rush!!!!!!!!!! your nominations..just a call away.
Best Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
Yeswanth
Hi Gunjan,
Iam really interested in the event, but unfortunately i just saw the messages, hope i still have time to join the GT. I am available on 2nd and 10th of Sep as well pls let me the place and timings.
MyContact:9866547089
e-mail:
Yeswanth

From India, Hyderabad
sachin_2005
Hi Prabhakar
The venue u can choose is ...
FAPCCI Hall
The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce & Industry
Federation House, Red Hills
Hyderabad 500 004
They have two Auditorium one for 300 people and another for 80 seaters
wht u can do phone them and ask
Sachu

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.