Gufrankhan
hello everyone,
i want to know that if employee work only for three month and he leave the job , than he can claim for PF...???
-----------------------
Gufrankhan Pathan

From India, Mumbai
tinku443

Dear Amit and Hitesh,
This is not the "Akhada", maintain the dignity of 'CITEHR'. We are professionals.
and Dear Smriti,
An employee is eligible for PF, ESIC(15000rs p/m or less) & bonus from the first day in the organization. but if he/she left the organization before completion of 6 months, he/she will not be eligible to withdrawal his/her PF. If he/she complete min 6 months in any organization then can withdraw his/her PF. And after 6 months, if he/she join another org. and will continue old PF account then also PF will be remain.
For bonus------- min 30 working days in a year for eligibility.
Thanks........
Rohit,

From India, Indore
spkumar82
As per norms, if the organization is a pvt ltd company, then any employee is eligible for PF,ESI right from the date of joining. Anyone against this are recommended to go through the norms and then post their thoughts here.
Regards
Prashanth

From India, Hyderabad
spkumar82
Add the employer contribution and employee contribution to P.F fr as many months contributed. Then calculate 8.25% of it, which is the interest rate for the year 2011-2012
From India, Hyderabad
mohammed123456789

Hi,
My Company Does Not Have Pf And Other Service eligiblae . But I Need Payslip To Apply for My Credit Card, Is It Possible to Generate
Own Payslip with Company Letter head, And Stamp With Director Sign???????????

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.