No Tags Found!

Hitesh_operations

Mr. Dass
Thanks for ur kind effort. But Mr. Amit started pointing me in such a harsh way, i only replied in the same manner as intentionally i didn't do the same.
As far as concern about wrongly reply i mentioned what i felt i.e. & seen in many organizations that leaving of any employee before 6 months resulted no getting of pf amount , may be it doesn't happen in all.
God Bless..
Sorry from My Side .. ...

From India
multibang

Dear Mr. Hitesh,
It is nice that you have made the position clear replying that the comments are without any intention.
Let us all have a cordial relationship and continue to exchange our professional expertise for the benefit of our community members.
Regards,
S. Dass

From India, Bangalore
dharmrsh
Mr. Hitesh, Keep it in mind that your post is very helpful if it is right. if you don’t hold right knowledge then don’t post it.
From India, Jamnagar
swilson123
Mrs Smriti, Candidate eligible for PF dues as per PF Commissioner of India, Amendment in 1995 and also company bonus. (As per company standing orders and rules) Regards (:) wilson
From India, Vadodara
Dilipbhandari

Dear Hitesh
It is your good posture in reply to Mr. Dass, Mr. Amit and you both are slide in tug of war, Amit is right in reply but wrong in pointing out about your reply posted. He and other are very much clear that wrong posting lead to confusion to others.
Thanks for clear reply frm all senior professionals.
Dilip

From India, Surat
naved.khan
Dear All,
Request you to please understand the ? don't quarrel..
No any enployee who is hired only for six month are not eligible for pf, hence his pf deduction will take place accordingly e.g. basic <6500. but if he leaving the co then he has to fill form 13 to get his pf transfer.
Bonus:
Yes he is eligible to receive bonus but it should be according to the criteria of Bonus act..

From India, Mumbai
shakti.star

Dear all,
If we hire any person as a trainee or Management Trainee then he is covered under ESI not PF, whether he is hired for 6 months or one year. and if we hired any person as a probation or permanent employee than he is cover under PF and ESI both from the first day of joining.

From India
girishaccounts
Hi, We have manufacture unit we have ESI and PF kindly inform me how to calculate Bonus Regards Girish 9900872778
From India, Bangalore
loginmiracle

Dear All,

Pl.let us understand the concept very clearly -

1. The coverage an "Employee"

2 No distinction between permanent/casual/part-time/temporary/working at home or piece rate worker (Baji Beedi Factory Vs. The Appellate Authority, 1998 LLR (Karnataka HC) etc.

3. No minimum working days prescribed when a fresher joins in an Estt, he is to be covered from the day one on duty

4. Excepting on joining for the first day onwards his/her wages/salary is > Rs.6,500/=

5. Claiming of PF comes secondary, this question comes later. There is no question when a person joins on the first day about the claim.

6. Necessary declaration should be filed by the employer unless "excluded employee" (any failure is a punishable offence)

- (Exemption only in case he is employed for a brief period in the place when the regular employee gone on leave - Allahabad HC 1992-LLR 906.)

Case Law:

Notification No.GSR. 689 Dt.19.10.1990

Orders of the Madhya Pradesh High Court on validating the above Notification which has been upheld by the Supreme Court's order dt.17.4.1995 in J.P.Tobacco Products Vs.Union of India (1996 (1) LLJ 822 (SC)

From India, Bangalore
ashini

Mr. Hitesh & Mr. Amit,
Sorry to be inbetween discussion of you.
but could not stop myself seeing verbal arguments here...Mr. Hitesh, ur first answer was not as per the question.
Mr. Amit, you could leave the post with your knowledge and your experience sharing - rather then using strong words.
Thanks to both of you for information.
Ashini

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.