No Tags Found!

rajesh_bhanded

Dear sir,
I have got a Offer letter as bellow, in that they have not considerd any PF diduction. Please hepl in this regard.
Please find attached herewith Scand copy of your offer letter with your salary details.Your monthly gross salary Rs. 50,169/- plus Rs. 3500/- as reimbursements (to save Tax). So your effective gross monthly salary is Rs. 53669/-.You need to manage your taxation part as there would not be any deduction on PF part. You will be given official mobile number with a monthly usage of upto Rs. 2000/- and local conveyance of Rs. 5000/- per month and you are also getting LTA and Ex gratia bonus.
Thanks Regards,
Rajesh.B

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
hello all,
Talking about salary break ups, most of the candidates are interested in knowing how much in hand salary they will get after all deduction like PF and Income Tax. Could you also please throw light on how we can calculate the take home salary after deducting Tax if the candidate falls under 30% tax slab or any other tax slab.
Regards
Anjali

From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
Dear Seniors, Kindly help me with a spread sheet for a salary break up for an engineering firm. Annual CTC is Rs.380000.
From India, Pune
tulsitushar
Hey Guys,
This is Tushar Chauhan, I want to know that new CTC structure with percentage. Because of new financial year many more rules are changes. So, therefore, requested to all concern and seniors please provide me for the same at my email ID (smaslksmhr@gmail.com)
Thanks & Regards,
Tushar Chauhan

From India, Mumbai
syed-ahmed1
How to perpare HR pay plan for various department. kndly share if anyone has it in excel format Thanks, Ahmed (write2sta@gmail.com)
From India, Bengaluru
hr-l-resonance
how to break 18000k per month included esi and without PF deduction Kidly help me HR
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.