No Tags Found!

sarita_thakur12345

yes fine mam its my suggestion i wear my mangal sutra in neck only thanks mam u r elder than me i m nt hurt at all u r right this is for our habbies life thanks
From India, Panipat
Shikha_Singh

Well, these kind of policies indirectly showcase women as 'objects'.
The organisation wants to differentiate between married and unmarried women. The management owes an explanation, why they intend to do so.
Regards,
Shikha

From India, Mumbai
dennis.kong25

Hi, Sorry to interrupt, I really need to ask this. 1. What is mangalsuthra? Regards, Dennis Kong K.D.
From Brunei Darussalam, Bandar Seri Begawan
Shikha_Singh

Dear Dennis, Nithya has already explained in one of her replies. For further explanation, you can always use google. Regards, Shikha
From India, Mumbai
nithya_hr

Thanks for your question !!!
Mangalsutra - In many Hindu wedding ceremonies, the groom gives the bride a gold pendant or necklace incorporating black beads or black string. This is called a mangal-sutra. It not only proclaims a woman's married state, it is believed by many to exercise a protective influence over the husband. That is, a wife's love and concern, as shown by her donning of the mangal-sutra, is magically helpful to the husband. This resembles the karwa-chauth celebration, in which a wife fasts and prays for her husband's welfare.

From India, Madras
spsm2009
Koi maieee ka laal usko force nahin kar sakta utarne ke liye.Unless she succumbs to the pressure.Just give one dirty look to the person concerned and all will be ok.Stand up and speak sps
From India, Delhi
Dada37

Dear, Tell your sister ...She must protest..... Tell her for contacting electronic media......aajtak/z tv/ndtv...etc.... Dada
From India, New Delhi
hr_wonder

Dear Sheetal,
Reg "attainment of respect" - I dont think I have to fake myself to attain the same. Need to be yourself first - need to speak your views and not be polished when you have to speak at the right spot.
And why I would say abt Kingfisher: Pls check their yearly calendar.
I would say as a GUY - its great! ;-)
Do you know that IPL season had issues with the girls in red?
I completely agree with K Ravi's views. Its true - just to seek attention people (esp Owners) do this.
My point here is - dont think that HR creates such "policies". Its the owner / the management themselves.
Would appreciate if you'd stick to whats being discussed.

From India, Coimbatore
arathi1068
Lady no HR as the right to force you to remove your mangalsutra.Its is your wish to wear it or not.What you can do is just put the mangalsutra in and as you will be wearing Tshirts no one will be able to see it.If they ever try to force ask where is the clause in the policy when you joined them.Just because you can not remove your managalsutra nobody can throw you out of the job.
From India, Bangalore
ranjan_citi
i feel the policy is to make your life happy and to help smooth flow of work, but there are time wen you have to compromise according to companies policies,like working in alterative shift , going places to promote company but these thing are surely asked before hiring people and there consern is always taken in matter, but certain things connot become policies, like if you want promotion you should not get pregnent and sensitive things like this , i feel this is a very sensitive matter and should not compromise on this , as you work to earn self respect and prosperity so plz speack about this and if feel yoy feel this is some thing that you cant compromise you shoundnt be doing it
Regards
Ranjan Kumar

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.