No Tags Found!

john-tungshang
Dear HR Elites,
I have completed B. Com in Accounts and MBA in Hotel Management. However, I had done Industrial training in HR. Just after my PG I got a job offer in Accounts Department which I couldn’t turn down.
After 7 years in Accounts Department, I have had realized that this is not I want to do. I want to switch back my career to HR Department. Better to be late than never.
How do I get back? What should I do get back to HR Department?
Please help.
Regards,
John Tungshang
tungshang@gmail.com 9366008984
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
KK!HR

Looking to your educational profile and experience, start with an HR generalist or operations role.Once you get an idea on the broad spectrum of HR activities, you can pick up areas you like for further exposure.
Start developing an interest in further understanding the HR field and learn the new skills required in the profession

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

7 years experience is pretty long period. I hope you are married and should be drawing some reasonable salary based on your 7 years experience.

As you are qualified MBA in Hotel Management with B.com base, I suggest you to try for opportunities with Hospitality Industry with primary focus for Payroll processing to start with. This way Employer will not bargain much on the salary part considering the prior experience.

Once you enter into HR field establish yourself with payroll first and later over a period of time you can try to move to other areas.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.