vineeta81

heehe..kya baat hai..everyone in mess? :P ok..supriya..will give a hint soon but i want everyone to rack their nerves first ;)
From India, Delhi
Jyoti mohan

Mallika Sarabhai A well known Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam dancer of India.:) Regards Jyoti
From India, Pune
vineeta81

Jyoti, whats the problem ur facing in attaching..let me know, maybe i could be of some help..in the meanwhile..im posting next to keep the thread goin..

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg xzxz.JPG (11.9 KB, 10 views)

vineeta81

He is a Presidential Candidate for some Country i think i have made it quite clear now..u should crack it now :icon1:
From India, Delhi
supriyamanocha

Hi guys.... in fact... hi gals... :-P since this thread seems to be rocking with all the beautiful & intelligent girls :icon10:.... :D lol... :icon6::icon6:
Guess who this Indian is??? :?:
Oh... btw... all the men are also invited to show off their brains... :icon1:

From India, New Delhi
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (7.6 KB, 24 views)

supriyamanocha

Bingo!!! u got that Shalu.... How have u been??? Looking fwd to the next post from ur side...
From India, New Delhi
vineeta81

Hey supriya..how did u know im beautiful n intelligent..?? ;-) ..Jus Kiddin!! :icon4: Shalu ji..go ahead!
From India, Delhi
Jyoti mohan

Hello to all guess who is this personality... Regards Jyoti:)
From India, Pune
File Type: bmp who.bmp (456.2 KB, 27 views)

vineeta81

Jyoti..
you have asked one heck of a Question..but if the stuff is from tv or music..anybody can count on vineeta to crack it :icon10: ok ok..Just Kidding..im still not 101% sure..lemme try..

Is it Joseph Jonas..from the Jonas Bro's Band??...if its not joe..then must be either of 3 brothers..if thats also not the case..i'll right away go jump off my building..lol

From India, Delhi
s_shalu

Jyoti,
I'm sorry..but it wasn't your turn!!:-x:icon7: but since you've posted it , it's really okay:)!
Neways, is it Joe or Nick? Waiting for the answer
@ Vineeta and Supriya - where is Mani? haven't seen him on this qiz part -2 from a long time!! So is the case with Rajeev and Viral!
Vineeta, i think i will surely come up with an award for you - it really took me some good time to remember the name of band but u were like " Bang" on it!!! too good dear! I shall send an award soon:-D

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.