uday kumar verma

Words fail to describe the most reprehensible ,meanest of the mean ,and barbaric and heinous crime that was committed by the few in delhi a few days back.actually,we have become so insane and so insensitive that this situation has come.the society,the so called representatives,the so called law makers and law enforcers have all adopted an attitude'come what may,it is with others,not with me/us.
If only the law enforcers would do their sincere and honest duty and if only the society,the representatives
would even now awake,things may go a sea change.

From India, Kolkata
Roshni R

12-year-old girl allegedly gang-raped by minors in Tamil Nadu | NDTV.com
Another Case registered of Gang Rape in Tamil Nadu for 4 Standard Girl...
Dont understand... whats happening to our country !!!!!!!!!!!
We can't target TV, Internet for this situation...
Something needs to be done......

From India, Mumbai
kumareshanp

Get well soon sister, Because i want u to see them punished(killed) in front of your eyes in such a way that no one shud even think of doing such things in future...
From India, Chennai
sunita meena

Rape is the most inhumane act you can commit against another person, it violates not only ones body, but their entire existence their families.
Women have a long way to go for any expectations of equality but government are making lame excuses so that men can get away with this crud over and over again. It is not just the attacks it is about the nature of a particular culture.and just giving excuses India is promoting Gang Rape.
Being women I too raised my hand to support and she really deserve Support.

From India, Indore
yssubramanyam

It is the biggest lesson to citizen India to react against the evil forces unitedly instead of leaving the matter to inert Government. we must not encourage any idiotic antisocial elements. it must be treated from grass root levels. the correction must start from the houses, schools and on the roads. people must react against media and cinemas which encourage such crimes on screens. moral and ethical subject must be introduced in schools instead of general knowledge. the purpose of education is lost with out discipline and ethics. every citizen must act responsible to eradicate brutal social crimes. it is the only holly land where woman is treated as God. let us pray for her fast recovery and may God bless her enough courage to cruise further in life.
From India, Bangalore
tvsrao@hbl.in

Dear all
If we live as Indian then there will no such crime will occur ,
when people get difference between color,gender,religion,caste,language,category or states. there such type of crimes will develop automatically , Reason: First TV is the bad point of starting showing the rapes ,murders as normal in movies and we are watching with our families and these is getting adverse affect on our culture they will not show to respect girls or womens,they will show how to tease them how to pour acid on them if they not love u , etc etc etc many mores which makes our minds dirty
2.truly speaking these case very crucial political leaders are taking advantages of this protest, this protest is for justice but few people are making use of public
3.Many rapes have been occured in inida, in delhi, in AP IN MP IN UP IN MANIPUR , IN KERLA IN HYDERABAD ETC ETC ETC. in that cases we our media shown the names of the victim and photos of them but here in this case , they kept hiding the victim

From India, Hyderabad
Hari P Nair

Still what the govt and politicians are doing with that culprits. Don't hang them. Govt please take away their two eyes on one day, after some days take their hands from their body like wise remove their body parts. They should feel the pain what the innocent girl had for all these days. Lets pray for her family. Please wake up India atleast now.
From India, Calcutta
Roshni R

R I P.. .... Amaanat.................. after 13 days of battle she has left all.... ..................................
From India, Mumbai
sunita meena

Yes she is no more now and May God rest her soul in peace.
I will pray that this will be the last Victim if The culprit should hang till death then only the other can get the lesson.I want this to be part of History not future.

From India, Indore
groyalg

Hi All,
Report said, On Dec 16, the 'brutally tortured' girl and her boyfriend waited for half an hour at Munirka to catch an Auto to reach Dwarka More. But not a single Autowala was ready to go into that direction. There was no connectivity of DTC bus or Metro to their destination, hence they had no option left except boarding that Chartered bus, which was the only available option at that time.
Yesterday, Delhi Police passed a rule for Girls of Delhi. After 7 PM, if any Autowala refuses any girl for going at any place, she can take Auto's number, Dial 100 and complain to Police. Traffic Police will charge that Autowala with a huge fine, on the spot. Delhi Police Anti-stalking helpline number for 24 hours (Obscene calls, threats, abuses) # 011-27894455
It could avoid another Dec 16 and spread awareness.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.