kulkarnivinita@gmail.com
My management has told me to make a recruitment policy for Labourers. I am currently working for a apparel manufacturing sector. Can anyone help me out with a format and how to go about it.
From India, Bangalore
shah01ankita

Firstly you need to understand the existing recruitment policy as well as procedure that is being practised in your firm. Accordingly we can draft it. How are the people hired? Labours infact? Is the the hire-on-gate or reference or agency etc. What is the recruitment and retaining policy etc.
From India, Mumbai
G Nachiar
I am a HR Manager in Engineering & Project Management company dealing with Industrial boilers and having our manufacturing unit at Trichy. I would like to have 'Recruitment policy' for the labours who are working there starting from attendance, leave, wage, appointment letter, statutory, any tax implications
Regards
Swetha

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.