No Tags Found!

Khurram Lodhi

dear
Ref to the subject ,I am Manager HR&A in a telecom sector company named as TeleCard,my email details are

looking forward for your kindness :roll: :wink: :cry:
regards
Khurram Lodhi.

From Pakistan, Lahore
swetasawant

Kindly send the hard copy on below address Mr Abhijeet Sawant Deputy Manager(HR&IR) Shankar Packagings Limited Plot No 1015 , GIDC Waghodiya Dist Vadodara- 391 760 (m) - 9998953445 Regards Abhijeet
From India, Ahmadabad
Harish Kumar Padmanabhan
Hi,
Can i contribute my articles in ur magazine, plz let me know. As i was working as lecturer in college, i have got large collection of article which I can give u.Please let me know ur reply in my mailid and mail Soft copy of "Think HR) to my mail ID
1)harish_nasik@yahoo.co.in
2)harishraje2007_kumar@yahoo.co.in
bye.

From India, Mumbai
gauranga
Kindly sent me a copy of this magazine on my e-mail id i.s or if you can post it to my official address
which is
Wockhardt Limited
804,Millennium Plaza
Tower B
Sushant Lok
Phase -I
Gurgaon
Haryana
Mobile-09871654117
Thanx & Regards
Gourang Acharya

From India, Mumbai
topnotch
Hi thanks for sharing the information,
Please mail me on
OR send me the hard copy on-
TopNotch HR Consultancy
Office No 10, Malkani Tower
Bandivali Hill Road,
Near Mina International Hotel
Jogeshwari (West)
Mumbai 400 102
Thank You,
Adnan Solanki

aparnawali1
Hi,
I am interested to get the softcopy on my email id : or u can send the hard copy on
Aparna Wali
Employee Id -453549
Wipro Spectramind Services
239 Okala Industrial Area Phase 3
New Delhi - 20
Ph No 9871476841

From India, New Delhi
Bhaveshmsw

My company Address. Bhavesh Surani Magotteaux Industries Pvt. Ltd. T.B.Hospital, Gondal Highway. Rajkot. Gujarat. 360005 Thanks and good for all HR guy.
From India, Ahmadabad
aniita

Hi,
Anita this side... would like to receive a hard copy as well as soft copy on the following address and would like to also buy a subscription for one year presently. Kindly let me know the subscription charges.
E mail id is /
Anita Singh,
2290 Lodhi Colony
New Delhi - 110003

From India, Madras
aniita

Hi,
Anita this side... would like to receive a hard copy as well as soft copy on the following address and would like to also buy a subscription for one year presently. Kindly let me know the subscription charges.
E mail id is /
Anita Singh,
2290 Lodhi Complex
New Delhi - 110003

From India, Madras
sarika.chowdhery

Hi!
Yes I would like to have a copy of same.
You can mail me on .
Or Else send me a hard copy on
Sarika CHowdhery
Fucom Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Mega Mall
Anand Nagar, Oshiwara,
Andheri (W), Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.