No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello, My employer did not cut the pension part in my PF. Thus, I submitted forms 3a and 11 along with an indemnity bond. Everything asked was provided. Now, they rejected the claim, saying there was an amount mismatch. What could be this? I have had about 18-20 rounds to PF for rectifying. Now, the claim is rejected despite asking them several times if anything is pending.
From India, Thane
Madhu.T.K

The reason is very clear, the KRA of EPFO is 'rejection of claims'. Earlier they have been enjoying a financial supremacy, and after the Supreme Court decision of higher pension came, they have been totally drained of funds. Now they have started rejecting the claims on very flimsy grounds.

The reason for not contributing (not deducting as the employer will not deduct any amount towards pension fund but only contributes out of his share of contribution due in respect of an employee) should be that you should have joined after 1st Sept 2014 and your salary at the time of joining should be more than Rs 15000. If you have submitted your form 11( declaration to the effect that you were not a member of PF before you joined the establishment so that you could be excluded from Pension scheme) and 3A (contribution card) that is sufficient for the EPFO to process your claims. Still, if they are not responding, you should move to Court and take a direction.

From India, Kannur
mohit-mangal
Hello, my PF transfer claim is pending for more than a month. What could be the reason?
From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.