No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear All,
i am working in UP based mfg concern which is registered under factory act. the employee strength is 179 hence accordingly to rule the salary should be paid upto 7th but the company paid the salary upto 18th to 20th. pls tell me what is the last date for salary payment also provide the relevant section for the same,
Regard
Tarun

From India, Basti
Apex Management

Please note that the payment of wages must be disbursed on or before 7th of the following month failing which management (Occupier & Manager) can be prosecuted.
You can raise your complaint before the area Labour Inspector for implementation of the provisions.
P K Sharma

From India, Delhi
Anonymous

Dear PK sharma can you pls let me know the relevant section/clause which state that the salary should be paid in 7th or before 7th, Regard Tarun
From India, Basti
saswatabanerjee

Please refer to the payment of wages act It has specified the dates of payment of wages It’s a small act, easy to read
From India, Mumbai
Apex Management

Mr. Tarun, Please refer to section 5 (a) of payment of wages Act, 1936. P K Sharma
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.