No Tags Found!

kaur.harmanpreet11

Hi Asha
This is definately a very heartfelt thg....May everybody try and develop a vision as you are trying to spread thru this post..this is really a good initiative to atleast try and take a step forward in order to bring A CHANGE..!!! Always keep the good spirit up...!!!

From India, New Delhi
jnandi

Dear Asha,
Life is said to be the best teacher ever! The incident that you have expressed will definitely touch every human heart. I feel when you feel sorry, agony or pain you realize the worth of love, life and also happiness. When one experience sorrow, one becomes more close to God, and i feel your realization have definitely made you feel 'God'. God comes in evry subtle incident, and i think in this festive season of Onam god has showered his blessing on you by making you feel more humane...It feels good when u see such loving husband, and caring patrents amidst this conditional world...

From India, New Delhi
anujt12@gmail.com

Hi Asha It seems a real story, you are a good content writer keep trying it will be beneficited for you. Best wishes with u
From India, Gurgaon
rickyfriend2005
i hope that now you will not be controlled by your feelings but will control your feelings as in this case the feelings of anger and arrogance.
From India, Belgaum
ramasuri_kalyani
Hi Asha!
I am glad you realised your mistake. But there are people (especially the boss) feel that it is their birth right to humiliate their subordinates in front others - just to prove their superiority.
Regards,
Kalyani

From India, Hyderabad
Ash Mathew

Very true Kalyani. Though I would not say all bossess are like that.
Where do such people get the time to meet real people.... all they see and meet is for business & money.
And apart from that - its the bosses' own family who they care the most - they know only the problems associated with their dear and near....
Where will they have a time to peek into an ordinary person's life, and WHY is one coming for work....
They might justify this by saying that they offer many things to the temples.... But I realized after this incident, what better human am I, if I just go and lit candles, and put some some money in the Church.... and blind to the person who is suffering right in front of me?

From India, Madras
vibha1982
Dear Ash
First of all i would like to wish you Onam and second is this Ash that whether your concept or storey was not related to HR but yes it was really touching and i respect your feelings and according to me the best is this that you learnt something that a person should have patience to understand someone which is slightly difficult but right way to live a life and by telling your story to everybody you given the lesson to those who are short tempered and i think its a great lesson for them so that they can keep theirself cool. Well one more think i want add that i must appreciate your guts that you have accepted your fault many people realized it but never accept infront of people so overall it is a great initiative.
Best of Luck for your Future.
Best Regards,
Vibha

From India, Delhi
23narenkumar
its great you realizes your fault but as we are human being sometime we make wrong perception’s for certain things which we realise later when the truth came in front of us best regards
From India, Delhi
rekhaba
dear ash,
don't feel bad but wat's going on y r v posting such sensitive incidence or bloging through such networking site when u r cannot do anything for such people. do u think ur responsibility get over by narrating this in fact v all feel helpless when v cannot contribute toward this
anyway u deserve cheers for being wht u r
regards,
rekhaba

From India, Aurangabad
chaitralideolekar
Really an heart touching incident Buts good ven we realise our onw mistakes done in arrogance its the best quality to be possessed by every person
From India, Kolhapur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.