No Tags Found!

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear all, It is very interesing that in citehr discussions on labour laws and matrimonial laws have occupied top positions over HRM acumen. Let us whither we move further. regards
From India, Delhi
Monit
More so, because now DV act has opened a new dimension of misuse. It can be applied to anyone and everyone even professionally too. Not sure, why HR group is so cold with this issue.

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear Monit,
Your concern is highly justified. Let me give you an analogy.
To the new entrants to our Zero Pathology Ganga I ask one question-
Kya darwaje par yamraj ka dastak sunaya diya?
They laugh.
So I think they are still waiting for yam doot ka dastak on their darwaje par.
I think, they do not believe in "stitch in time saves nine".
regards

From India, Delhi
bal_sandipani
Mahanta Ji,
forget about Industry productivity, HR Policies.
I think in some days people will stop business, close industries.
because if business man, company owner spends most of time around court fighting false case, then how will they run business.
the best thing they will do, close business.
It is above HR people, that's why you are not seeing intelligent response from HR People.

Rebel

"Oh okay, so he and his parents got arrested on a false complaint of his wife? So what, man? Why should we care? Do we have less problems in our own life that we start bothering about other's life?"

This is the attitude of most of the people, if not everybody. This is the root cause of our problems. There is no unity.

Now is the time when we should speak up. If media is concerned with empowering the citizens by giving voice to justice-seekers, then why not use it and help the innocent?

498A and DV Act is going to break families. Millions will be adversely affected. Employees, businessman, traders, freelancers, students, retired, everybody is going to be affected.

If we let this continue, can you imagine the situation when our children will be at their marriageable age? Who would want to marry if such laws are in the country? Just so you know, this Law applies to live-in relationships, too. There will be mass abortion because nobody would want to marry; nobody would want to get into a live-in relationship; nobody would want to take such a big risk by trusting others. More than the family breaker, these laws are trust breaker. There will be no trust. People will live like animals if there is no trust.

We should oppose this law because we are concerned not only about our married life, but also our children's married life, too. There are already many people deciding to remain single all their life because of such laws. There will be no society left. Civilisation will come to a stand still. It will adversely affect the economy.

The strength of a country is not its economy. It is the condition of its families. Think about it.

From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

'Mahanta Ji,
forget about Industry productivity, HR Policies.
I think in some days people will stop business, close industries.
because if business man, company owner spends most of time around court fighting false case, then how will they run business.
the best thing they will do, close business.
It is above HR people, that's why you are not seeing intelligent response from HR People"
Sandipani ji,
Rebel ji has already answered your point. But I have smal question of big consequence.
Will that help to escape from any and every police station, court, jail of the country and advocates of choice?
regards

From India, Delhi
ashamundkur
Sirji

I have no issue discussing. and i am really happy that various members give thier view point. This way we also come to know where we stand.

But only point is dont get personal. by saying "i doubt if ur a hr consultant" thats it.

We all know our juditiary system is very bad. They just have not updated thier laws and dont do it until some major issue happens.

MEN have by childhood been tgt ;

that they being MEN cannot cry

that they are the most important member in the family matter so they always have to shell out money

that the household work shld be done by women only..so and so forth

In our olden days women had to undergo many problems....not only in the hands of men but also the society as a whole...which also has womens. it is still existing

So the judiciary system was made keeping women in mind. Because they must have tgt men DONT have any problem.

But if we see today even MEN have been facing many problems in the hands of thier wife...but they just dont come out thinking that people will give them names or that no one will ever believe them

I have seen many men facing such problem...i do feel bad for them also the same i wld hv felt bad for a women.

Men who stay at home & if his wife is working then they are called sissy by whom? Dont we all do..

This is a real story of one of my friend........When a wife just refuses to have s** or go out with her husband...and she roams with some one else.....She has the support of her father - in law...My friend is finding it difficult convincing his parents & he is forced to continue the relationship ....worse is that inspite of the fact that his wife is earning she blows her husbands money on lavish parties....

Now times have changed ......we do need to support the men also....and thier definately need to be better judiciary system for men.

Regards,

asha

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"Sirji

I have no issue discussing. and i am really happy that various members give thier view point. This way we also come to know where we stand.

But only point is dont get personal. by saying "i doubt if ur a hr consultant" thats it.

We all know our juditiary system is very bad. They just have not updated thier laws and dont do it until some major issue happens.

MEN have by childhood been tgt ;

that they being MEN cannot cry

that they are the most important member in the family matter so they always have to shell out money

that the household work shld be done by women only..so and so forth

In our olden days women had to undergo many problems....not only in the hands of men but also the society as a whole...which also has womens. it is still existing

So the judiciary system was made keeping women in mind. Because they must have tgt men DONT have any problem.

But if we see today even MEN have been facing many problems in the hands of thier wife...but they just dont come out thinking that people will give them names or that no one will ever believe them

I have seen many men facing such problem...i do feel bad for them also the same i wld hv felt bad for a women.

Men who stay at home & if his wife is working then they are called sissy by whom? Dont we all do..

This is a real story of one of my friend........When a wife just refuses to have s** or go out with her husband...and she roams with some one else.....She has the support of her father - in law...My friend is finding it difficult convincing his parents & he is forced to continue the relationship ....worse is that inspite of the fact that his wife is earning she blows her husbands money on lavish parties....

Now times have changed ......we do need to support the men also....and thier definately need to be better judiciary system for men.

Regards,

asha "

We must not hurt each other. Men or women both can be kind or cruel. But presuming that only men can be cruel and women are incapable of being cruel is erroneous thinking.

This is not just a matter of debate but may lead to closure the industries out of the fear of false cases as Sandipani ji says . What is the way out?

regards

From India, Delhi
bal_sandipani
Mahanta Ji
still my point is un-anwsered.
let me make it more clear.
what if there is bus strike,
in that case company arranges alternative commute for employees to come in company.
so same way if social problem ( filling of false cases IPC 498a and DV act on employee and employer )
is happening HR People should create awareness in company by conducting seminar.
I have seen lot of organization which are fighting against these false cases.
like Save Indian family foundation and Asha Kiran.
companies can organize seminar with help of this kind of organization.
thats why I am saying my questions are still not answered.
are there no talented HR people in industry ?
are they just ignoring by considering it as individual problem ?
I am asking this question because HR People should tell management.
otherwise there will be lot of cases like WIPRO.
please update me if my opinions are wrong.

Rebel

Desperate situation calls for desperate measures.

People have been ignoring a bug in the Constitution of India for many decades. Now more and more people are realising the root problem embedded into our Constitution.

Article 15(3) is directly violating the Article 14 (Equality before law irrespective of gender etc)

Article 15(3) says that the State can make 'any' special provision for women and children.

As long as Article 15(3) is not amended, women groups will continue to propose ridiculous legal powers for women and the Government will be forced to approve for vote-banks and also the Constitution of India.

The worse is yet to come. Wait and watch what happens after 33% reservation for women in parliament is passed. 181 more male-hating feminists will enter into parliament armed with foolproof conspiracy. Sonia Gandhi will make sure this is passed, by hook or by crook. Those who will oppose this bill will be thrown out by Sonia Gandhi.

Only after that, people will realise that women are no longer the weaker gender of the society and therefore, the Constitution of India and women-related laws must be amended. However, how will the laws get amended when women will hold 33% powers in the parliament? Women will never allow this to happen. When the laws are not amended before 33% reservation, how will they amend after the reservation? It will be a war in the parliament and men will be thrown out of the parliament or will leave on their own. There is no way men in politics are strong enough to fight against male-hating feminists. Either they destroy all Indian culture of respecting women and fight back or they will have to quit. Even in societies, either men will be able to protect indian culture of respecting women or protect himself and his family. Women groups are complaining about women's status in India. After this, women's status will deteriorate to an unimagineable level.

The situation will only get worse. Men will commit suicide on an unprecedented scale. Order and Law will become virtually paralyzed to handle the numbers of women making false complaints against their husband, employers, colleagues, boyfriends, business partners, ministers, police officers, even strangers. The court, which is having about 40 lac pending cases, will easily cross 10 crore pending cases. Men will stop marrying. Men who are financially alright will try to leave India for good. Crime rate will increase. Incest will be rampant. Child abuse will prevail. It will be a nightmare in India.

Desperate situation calls for desperate measures.

Vote out Congress. Vehemently oppose women's groups. Criticize media's role in supporting women's groups. Fight back in unity if a man is victimized. Stand united against a woman's false complaint. Oppose male-bashing advertisements. Say no to women's rights, and say yes to family rights. Say no to women empowerment, and say yes to gender equality considering both men and women equally and not just women. There is no way anything good will happen if people don't oppose, if people don't criticize, if people don't protest, if people don't unite and fight for justice.

It is now time to give something to the country. Do you have it in you? 'One' man can't win this battle between right and wrong. Both, men and women, must unite and protect India's pride - Indian Families.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.