No Tags Found!

abhi16march

Dear Ash,

I would like to suggest, you must verify with his last employer regarding his last salary drawn( Whether they will give the correct information or incorrect information)....then you will be clear with your mind,actually what is the exactly prob.it does not mean the he told you ..dont check ..and you will not ..may be you wil get the some other picture from there ....which is not in ur mind ....which you can not think about ..and ya one more thing,I will suggest just drop a mail to his last emplyer regarding verification and collect the proof from there( In written),chck what they have replied and it will help you to make a strong base against tht employee.....if he will correct not a prob at all.and if he will wrong you can think abt the next step........

I am really thinking ,If person dont want to provide his detail....he has soething in his mind...( very common humanbeing) may be his attitude ,behaviour,he is wrking like a espionage.or he is lying totally .....watever..many more things asha...so dont restrict urself,coz ths is the matter of your comp dear......so be careful....and I am totally agree with Mr.Peer and TEJ.......

if you will check with his last HR ...first remeber everything of that emp.( what he discussed abt his past employement)..and make a report on basis of that ..and while asking with his last hr ..try to verify on each sentences..may be you will get some clue.....and after getting the info you will hv a strong base to talk with that emp.....

and some more suggestion i wil give...

1.Talk with last HR about his employement/salary/bank detail/qualification/his total exp./his others employment histry /his achiecment if any and so on ..

2.which dept he was wrking call in that dept. as a cleint ,aND ask may i talk with ( emp name) ,if person will say he has left the organiosation....ok try to pull that person in ur converstaion.....try to kno abt the person his attitude( whom u rae talking) if person is talkingvery positively abt ur emp...then its ok and if talking somenegatively try to kno more and more by throwing some negativity......and check wat his response???may be he will give some clue...

3.after getting all info....if info is wrong ask to the emp for his bank statement directly //...dont hesitate at all....and info is ok not a prob at all..............

but Ash we can give you suggestion only.....and I am sure you can handle the situation easily...and odnt entertain such kinda people...

From India, Pune
vickysogani
Ash,
I would rather recommend to check the Bank Account Statment of new joinee to get the correct