No Tags Found!

Balaji Kuppuswamy

Mr Daleep
I have already given an elaborate note on my post yesterday.
Even after my apology, i think its not been taken into account.
do you feel is this a right way?
kb
See opinion differs from person to person like if one thing is opined and after based on the reaction, an apology is made, it seems to be not accounted, is really sad.
I do not expect these at all.
kb

From India, Madras
Balaji Kuppuswamy

well, i would initiate the process. I know that cite hr admin takes care of all these tks for the info. kb
From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thanx Vani... I know u can only take care of my Laal batti wale Ravi Bhaiyya.. :roll:
From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

vani2275..i am thinking ..22 is birtdate and 75 is ur bithyear:icon5::roll::roll: ...is it ?????means u r 34 Year old ????:shock::shock::shock::icon5:
From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
Dekha Ritu.. Vani ne kaise..Lalbatti and Ravi bhaiyya dono ko gul kar diya:idea: :-D:-D:-D
From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

Guys ..one thing i hv analysed...KB is a very gud man..he is respecting thefeelings and emotions of the people....and a broadminedd guy/........keep it up KB ....:):):)
From India, Pune
vani2275@gmail.com
"vani2275..i am thinking ..22 is birtdate and 75 is ur bithyear:icon5::roll::roll: ...is it ?????means u r 34 Year old ????:shock::shock::shock::icon5:"
YOU R WRONG.. Abhi.. that is my car number...
If im that age.. sure my thinking like MR. KB tooooo
Abhi....guess when i can be a millionaire,,,,,

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
abhi16march

let me guess....
-- buy a lottery ticket
-- live like a monk and save all your money:p:p
actually u r hving gud heart which has no value..its priceless....so u r the millionaire.....no needd to bcme ..m i wrong ????:):):)

From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
hey vani i invited KB to malasiya..................
Phele Ravi bhaiyya ko le gayi..(oops shayd tumhe hindi transale karni padegi)
First invitee was Ravi Bhaiyya...
Now ....Ab KB ko bulaya..
N RJ is in line since loong..
Then When our turn is goning to come...
Hume bhi to bulao.......
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

:shock::shock::shock: i can understand abt Ravi ....coz he is fan of Vani .....but chitra....:-?:-?:-? why she want to be there :-?:-?smething wrng guys :p:p
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.