No Tags Found!

V. VENU

yes Sari ,
I am aware of the Brand names .... and why not ... Iam A sales professional ........ and I watch T.V. too, where in programmes kam .. Ad's zyaada aate hain !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
Sari

:shock: poonam that was a bit rude yaar.....ya i understand they expect the same about females though....lets come up with something which is more appropriate....... :wink:
From India, Hyderabad
USHA RANI DAS
Hello sari, I think our Former President Abdul Kalam missed this line in his vision for India in 2020. But present presidend will surely inclede in her outgoing speech this time Regards Usha
From India, Mumbai
arjunrocket

Yes, I got it............!!! Play’s Name is: "Khel Khatham, Natak Bandh." Regards, Arjun Rocket
From India, Bangalore
Sari

No Arjun.......the name is NOT CORRECT It reflects your state of mind.... :D relax Arjun...dont imagine yourself in the character :wink: ...only guess the name... :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
arjunrocket

Yes Usha, You are right, hmm.................. the title is ................. Hmmm........... “Happy Bachelors” 8) 8) :P :P :wink: :wink: Regards, Arjun Rocket
From India, Bangalore
V. VENU

Arjun,
Sari will mark ' WRONG ' for this too !! She's bound to do that ....
u know one thing .... they are very capable of pulling us from anywhere !
just see ... they even pulled 'ARJUN' from his 'ROCKET' !! :wink: :wink:
Actually there is no answer for this .... she too does not know the answer ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
arjunrocket

Ha ha..... Ha......... Venu,
I like your words "They pulled Arjun from Rocket"
Ha... Ha........ Ha... (I am still Laughing!!!).
Anyway, I think you are right Sari doesnot know or have an answer for this.
sari, I will be happy if you prove me wrong!! :P :P
Lets wait for sari's reply!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Regards,
Arjun Rocket

From India, Bangalore
Sari

Dear Friends, There is a answer...and very suitable answer....... DOnt you worry about it and keep guessing. Regards Sari :D
From India, Hyderabad
Sari

Venu..Good one..but dont limit it with inCite hr only.,..think out of Box. :wink: achcha hein you dint come out with something like "KYON KI ........."
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.