hima1

Why to Exaggerate? Must be joking .. Hero laaga ante nuvu smart ga unaav ani kadha.. Think it that way .. No hard feeling Ashok .. !!
From India, Madras
ashoktbabu

Abhi you look fair and if any one stair at you they can say he is a straight forward man Ashok
From India, Hyderabad
kittu476
Dont act toooo much...:icon7::icon7::icon7:... Naga Chaitanya picture pettukuni girls cutting koduthunnava...
From India, Hyderabad
sanjuangel
ya girls are always angels........so you don’t have anything for me like chocos, icecreams...... etc.
From India, Delhi
hima1

WoW Yaar .. U uploaded too under Chaitanya's name :-P:-P:-P
Your pic there!!:huh::huh::huh:
http://www.southdreamz.com/wp-conten...arjuna-son.jpg

From India, Madras
ashoktbabu

See I do here trying to act in pictures before geeting this job.Recently we had few snaps infront of directors. That time it was my pic.Clearly obseve me and him you can see difference Ashok
From India, Hyderabad
kittu476
My God ... Hima ... seee how he is bluffing.... BIG BLUF MASTER... Bluf Master annanu kadha ani malli abhishek bachan photo pettaku...:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
:icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7: Nammaka m unnde tattu nijam cheptey untadi...Naga chaitanya pic petti neeede antey undadu
From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

he is much confident then i must say it’s Ashok’s snap.......Kittu meet him today okay... i think its co-incident that he is looking like actor.............
From India, Pune
vani2275@gmail.com
hee hee good Q.. kittu, Abhi is’t ur snap or bollywood actor snap..??? too many liar.. liar...
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.